Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GamblersGrin

37 year old married 15 year old in GA

http://www.accessnorthga.com/news/hall/new...ry.asp?ID=98300

i got a thing for older women. she doesnt look so so bad in her mugshot. id stick it.

Reports: Accused molester may have married 15-year-old victim

By The Associated Press

GAINESVILLE - A 37-year-old Gainesville woman charged with molesting a 15-year-old boy may be pregnant and married to the alleged victim.

Lisa Lynette Clark is said to have married a 15-year-old neighbor in Dawson County last week.

The victim’s grandmother said she once thought highly of Clark and she was active the lives of her teenage son and the alleged victim.

Clark is being held on $10-thousand bond. The grandmother says she will put an end to the marriage.

The Hall County Sheriff's Office is investigating whether the marriage and pregnancy are legitimate claims.

oh and also, that 14 year old girl whos missing from pa, in her pics, shes cute and the 18 yr old due who they coppers are lookin for bc her parents are dead, well them 2 are fucking and nuked the parentage you heard it here first.

^ haha...thats what I was thinking when I first saw it.

everytime I hear one of these older woman/teenage boy molester cases and how the kid is going to be traumatized...I just laugh. that kids gonna be revered in school.

So how can they arrest her for "molestation" if they are legally married?

Only in America.

They only got around him being under 18 because she is Prego !!!!

Ga has a law that lets you bypass a few details if the girl is expecting. Come on and read the articles .... thats the only reason I knew that much.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this