R.I.P Eddie Guerrero

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i don't know, i was shocked to read this, this morning. i'm sure wwe.com will have more on it through out the day. he was supposed to wrestle Batista tonight and word is Batista was to drop his title to Eddie, because of an injury that will keep him out for months. weird! this seriously shocked the hell out of me.

Eddie Guerrero was found this morning with his toothbrush in his mouth on the bathroom floor. He apparently died while brushing his teeth. The belief among those within WWE is that he had a heart failure. PWTorch.com reports that shortly after Guerrero's body was removed from the room, Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio, Dean Malenko and Chavo Guerrero all visited the hotel room to say their final goodbyes. Many WWE staffers were visibly shaken by this as they left the hotel and headed for the arena.

WWE.com noted the following: Vince McMahon and Chavo Guerrero held a press conference regarding the untimely death of Eddie Guerrero today at 12:45 CT. At this time, the circumstances surrounding his death are still unclear. Video of the entire press conference will be made available on WWE.com shortly.

I have been watchin raw every monday night with some friends. Make an event of it. Goofy yes, but fun times.

My friend woke me up yesterday yellin "RIP EDDIE GUERRERO" we left off all our work for classes and dedicated the

day to him. It's funny seeing people from your childhood die randomly. Just seems to have been happenin a lot

lately.

RIP LATIN HEAT

Originally posted by seeking+Nov 14 2005, 04:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seeking - Nov 14 2005, 04:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i read the title and thought it was the old pro skater from the bones brigade.

when i found out it was some wrestler, i gotta be honest, i felt relived.

sucks cats gotta die, but glad it's not my cat's, naw'mean.

rip

[/b]

Tommy Guerrero ... and I had the same thought !!! He is in a band still up in the bay area. (just watched "Animal Chin" last week)

<!--QuoteBegin-Yellow Feets@Nov 14 2005, 05:29 AM

Oh man, I haven't watched the "WWE" since the name change from WWF. Fuck the name change by the way.

Result of a lawsuit .... World Wildlife Fund(or Foundation) they owned the letters for a longer period of time.

I have not watched WWE since J.Y.D. was in there, gotta be more than 15 years now.

RIP