• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DETO

R.I.P Eddie Guerrero

eddie.jpg

damn, RIP EDDIE!

seriously, my fucking heart dropped when i read this.

LATINO HEAT!!!

i don't know, i was shocked to read this, this morning. i'm sure wwe.com will have more on it through out the day. he was supposed to wrestle Batista tonight and word is Batista was to drop his title to Eddie, because of an injury that will keep him out for months. weird! this seriously shocked the hell out of me.

Eddie Guerrero was found this morning with his toothbrush in his mouth on the bathroom floor. He apparently died while brushing his teeth. The belief among those within WWE is that he had a heart failure. PWTorch.com reports that shortly after Guerrero's body was removed from the room, Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio, Dean Malenko and Chavo Guerrero all visited the hotel room to say their final goodbyes. Many WWE staffers were visibly shaken by this as they left the hotel and headed for the arena.

WWE.com noted the following: Vince McMahon and Chavo Guerrero held a press conference regarding the untimely death of Eddie Guerrero today at 12:45 CT. At this time, the circumstances surrounding his death are still unclear. Video of the entire press conference will be made available on WWE.com shortly.

Damn thats fucked up.

My dad always said he was the stereotype of hispanic people but dude was cool.

My chick is bitch though, she said she laughed when she found out Owen Hart died because she thinks wrestling is stupid as fuck. I know shell say some cruel shit about this.

RIP

this is teribble just terrible, he abused drugs for years and almost died in a car crash a few years back,

so there is a large possibility that his heart went out on him...

regardless, it is tragic news...

rip eddie guerrero

i read the title and thought it was the old pro skater from the bones brigade.

when i found out it was some wrestler, i gotta be honest, i felt relived.

sucks cats gotta die, but glad it's not my cat's, naw'mean.

rip

Oh man, I haven't watched the "WWE" since the name change from WWF. Fuck the name change by the way.

R.I.P EDDIE!

Latino Heat,

James

Originally posted by seeking@Nov 14 2005, 12:49 AM

i read the title and thought it was the old pro skater from the bones brigade.

when i found out it was some wrestler, i gotta be honest, i felt relived.

sucks cats gotta die, but glad it's not my cat's, naw'mean.

rip

same thing

I have been watchin raw every monday night with some friends. Make an event of it. Goofy yes, but fun times.

My friend woke me up yesterday yellin "RIP EDDIE GUERRERO" we left off all our work for classes and dedicated the

day to him. It's funny seeing people from your childhood die randomly. Just seems to have been happenin a lot

lately.

RIP LATIN HEAT

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this