Kid trys to sell gears, gets owned (Charlie)

DISTRACT

Its hard to believe this 40 page thread started yesterday

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399203

Ok I saw this on my volkswagen forum and it took me 2 days to read its crazy the quick version is this guy tried to sell some gears on a forum then edited his post and raised his price after recieveing money. the people on the forum are nuts and wound up finding everything out about this snotty kid. His home address , phone numbers, his family members names pics of his family his year book pics, arial photos of his house crazy stuff don't mess with these people it shows why you shouldn't be a dick on the internet or in chats . Ok this thing has gotten over 100k clicks I think its crazy. it has been posted on dozens of chats as well as several gun forums. Caution this thread is addictive it took me 2 days to read it and its still unfolding.

tool15pw.jpg

tool29jt.jpg

LootyWenzeloot.jpg

usualsuspect0cq.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/charliewenzelisatool

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

booooooooring. that shit needs to be condensed down to a few pages of the good stuff,im not gonna go through 61 pages.

and those kids are too self aware of what they are doing. "oh lets make stickers" "oh lets tell the iraqis". get over yourselves.

Anyone know what actually happens at the end of all this, I kept reading up until like page 23, and it got uneventful fast.

Then I skipped to the last page and saw people the kid went to school with posting and thought that was hilarious..can anyone that has read it make a connection.

50 pages is way too much ;o