Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tough Love

Soccer Ball Print Skirt?

K im wondering if anybodys ever seen a skirt with soccer balls on it. I know this chick whod get a huge kick out of having something like this, and im wondering where I might find it. I dont think ive seen this in any stores ive been to, but at the same time i havent really looked. However it seems like something that should exist, so im wondering if any one of you has come across something like this in some store, and yeah, hook up the info plz thnx. So a skirt with like...soccer ball print or something....

u win for being the first to reply. You seem drawn to my threads like flies on shit. this ones serious. I know people on 12oz know everything and anything, so its worth a shot.

if you dont like it, ignore it. you should know how my posts are by now

I'm all for making fun of someone for making dumb threads, but this one is actually asking a question....

Tell her to look at somwhere like Fabricland for printed fabric, then get her lazy ass to make her own...

Originally posted by Tough Love@Nov 12 2005, 12:06 PM

anybodys ever seen a skirt with soccer balls on it. I know this chick whod get a huge kick out of having something like this,

Was that pun intended?

I have seen a skirt made from 2 soccer balls sewn together but it was part of a strippers act, I'm thinking she probably had it customized.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Nov 12 2005, 12:17 PM

I'm all for making fun of someone for making dumb threads, but this one is actually asking a question....

Tell her to look at somwhere like Fabricland for printed fabric, then get her lazy ass to make her own...

i agree. go downtown - dressew - its on hastings and richards (right next to Harbour Centre - our downtown campooos) - and look there. they have EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVERRRYTHING

Originally posted by geezpot+Nov 12 2005, 04:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geezpot - Nov 12 2005, 04:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tough Love@Nov 12 2005, 12:06 PM

anybodys ever seen a skirt with soccer balls on it. I know this chick whod get a huge kick out of having something like this,

Was that pun intended?

I have seen a skirt made from 2 soccer balls sewn together but it was part of a strippers act, I'm thinking she probably had it customized.

[/b]

hahaha sounds great, i wonder how that looked

and no i didnt intend to have that pun in there, i didnt even notice that

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this