Fire!

La Cosa Nostra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Thought Wrong@Nov 13 2005, 01:52 AM

I wonder what would happen if Sage Francis, the lead singer of KoRn and Aesop Rock got on that track.

It would suck. And there's no way, seeking, that MOP still has ignorant on lock now that they're signed to G-Unit. Well...I dunno..However! Get this:

Juelz Santana ft Hell Rell - Salute

we concealed in a buncha steel bins, we wasnt born here, we was reeled in, fuck a fishin rod,we was hit and whipt wit nigger rods, kicked in pickin yards now we caked up, now we sit n pickin yards, we barbeque, picknick in the yard, but i know niggas in the yard, dont picknick, they ice-pick shit in the yard

Juelz Santana - Salute

Originally posted by La Cosa Nostra+Nov 13 2005, 11:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (La Cosa Nostra - Nov 13 2005, 11:24 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Thought Wrong@Nov 13 2005, 01:52 AM

I wonder what would happen if Sage Francis, the lead singer of KoRn and Aesop Rock got on that track.

It would suck.

[/b]

JAY-KAY DUDE!!!

JAY-KAY!!