O'Reilly: OK For Terrorists To Attack San Fran

Guest KING BLING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SF1@Nov 21 2005, 06:11 PM

How the fuck are you so thick that you can't recognise the fact that L&I threatening to shut your buisiness down for what your wall looks like (if you don't pay them off) makes the government a bigger enemy than the kid that wrote on your wall? The writer ain't taking food out of you and your familys mouth... the government is.

I understand that having your business shut down is worse than having a tag on your wall. But the kid who tagged my wall started the whole process. So I gun for him.

Yeah, all that cutting and pasting quotes slows me down sometimes.

Originally posted by Krakatau+Nov 22 2005, 12:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Krakatau - Nov 22 2005, 12:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>

You act like you are the only writer whenever someone calls you out on some of the dumb shit you type. That is one of your defenses. You question whether they are a writer, and then try to push your arguement based on this implication that they are a cop or something, so your views must be right by default.

[/b]

This is what I said...

"KRAKABAR... YOU ARE IN A GRAFFITI FORUM.

WE WRITE GRAFFITI.

THAT'S WHAT WE DO."

So how the fuck I'm acting like I'm the only writer here?

Why don't you stop fronting like you do? You're Kabar using a different screen-name, not a writer.

Originally posted by Krakatau@Nov 22 2005, 12:19 AM

And please drop that Kabar shit. I like Kabar. It doesn't hurt my feelings or ruin my e-rep or whatever it is you are trying to do with that tired shit. All it does is perpetuate the impression that you are an asinine and immature little punk. But I guess that is unavoidable.

YOU ARE KABAR. YOU ARE KRAKABAR.

Originally posted by Krakatau@Nov 22 2005, 12:19 AM

Re-read all of that and tell me how the legality of graff was brought up. We are talking morality here. Alright. Hold on. Forget the soldier analogy. That was just a stand in because you didn't understand the MMA comment. Brings us back to the faults in your "we are writers that is what we do" mindset.

You---> "Just because bombing a house isn't as bad as killing a village doesn't make bombing a house chill, though."

Nobody said it's "chill". If someone catches us we know what time it is.

<!--QuoteBegin-Krakatau@Nov 22 2005, 12:19 AM

Here we go with you acting like you are the only person that writes.

The city you are in and what the landscape is like doesn't make shit any different. Someone's home is someone's home.

I said that you would have to live here to understand the difference. But then again you don't even write so you would never understand shit to do with graffiti.

Originally posted by Krakatau+Nov 22 2005, 12:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Krakatau - Nov 22 2005, 12:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I understand that having your business shut down is worse than having a tag on your wall. But the kid who tagged my wall started the whole process. So I gun for him.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Nov 21 2005, 04:52 PM

Kinda similar to masta punishing all the slaves for the pranks of one. Instead of the other slaves rising up in defiance against being abused, they beat the shit out of the one that they feel is causing them to be punished. Instead of taking it to the one thats actually punishing them for shit that they aint even do.

You are one redundant ass child.

Okay. Then I am Krakabar.

I want you to re-read this here:

"You act like you are the only writer whenever someone calls you out on some of the dumb shit you type. That is one of your defenses. You question whether they are a writer, and then try to push your arguement based on this implication that they are a cop or something, so your views must be right by default."

And then look back over your last post.

And yeah, I don't mention legality once in that sentence.

HEY KING BLING, I'M SORRY ABOUT YOUR THREAD MAN.

Originally posted by Krakatau@Nov 22 2005, 12:50 AM

You are one redundant ass child.

Okay. Then I am Krakabar.

I want you to re-read this here:

"You act like you are the only writer whenever someone calls you out on some of the dumb shit you type. That is one of your defenses. You question whether they are a writer, and then try to push your arguement based on this implication that they are a cop or something, so your views must be right by default."

And then look back over your last post.

This is what I said...

"KRAKABAR... YOU ARE IN A GRAFFITI FORUM.

WE WRITE GRAFFITI.

THAT'S WHAT WE DO."

So how the fuck I'm acting like I'm the only writer here?

Originally posted by Krakatau@Nov 22 2005, 12:51 AM

Hahaha, alright SF.

Graffiti and slavery are exactly the same. You are right.

No. You're such an idiot trying to twist my words.

You are a slave. You want the other slave to get sent to prison because you are tired of getting punished for what he does.

You are too dense to realize that the nigga you want sent to prison is not the nigga that's whipping you. You just want that other nigga to stop whipping you. You and the rest of the slaves ought to take it to the nigga that's whipping you. Boston tea party style.

WE ALL SLAVES. HATE MASTA, NOT YOUR FELLOW SLAVES!!!

Damn. I was looking back at the first page, and this thread was hijacked by about the third post.

Alright.... since I spend the entire second page arguing with SF I feel like I should attempt to get the thread somewhere close to where it began.

O'Reilly obviously appeals to a wide section of those who are generally considered right wing or conservative. Given that the administration those folks also helped place in office was undeniably at its highest apporval ratings immediately following 9/11, wouldn't it follow that another terrorist attack would be good for both the administration, people like O'Reilly, and Republicans in general? At least from a public relations standpoint?

Well, I suppose it wouldn't really. It would probably only highlight how ineffective new security measures have really been and take a big chunk out of Bush's credibility.

Yeah.