So..

Flat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it is important to learn, early on: punching inanimate objects will not improve your situation..sometimes, it makes it worse.

same goes for kicking.

as for Mr.Yuck:

my dad was still married to another woman when he and my mom hooked up.

his marriage to that other woman was long over, but the divorce was not yet finalized.

my parents are still together..in fact, this weekend is their 29th wedding anniversary.

so it's ok by me.

Been there done that. Thank got i grew outa that faze! :yuck:

Bottom line: Your girl's a whore. You didn't want her hanging around homeboy cause you knew what they were up to. Your other homies didn't say or do shit cause they were probably tappin it too. The only changing she's ever gonna do is to get better at the trickery.

Her mom thinks your dangerous and doesn't want you around cause she knows what a deviouse little whore she raised and doesn't want you snapping and killing her.

Go on a all city Bombing (graff, not explosives) anihilation spree. Murder shit and king your city and all the groupies you pull will help you get over it. :king: