AKA copies...

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got my gold copy last night. glanced at it sitting in the sealed plastic bag, put it back in the shipping evelope and set it aside. please believe i will be tearing into the standard edition.....this thing looks slick.

p.s. the cd i got with it made for some nice morning music on the way to work today.

the KR's that are out there are advance copy promos, but the official drop date for the real book was today I think, but seems like there's a 'lil burp in the distrib. system... seriously, look for it in the next week or so, probably less...

What? you got a CD? What's that about? I mean, what's on it?

Originally posted by boogie hands@Feb 28 2006, 02:17 PM

whats the word the on the KR book? i see a couple people already have a copy but i havent come across it on FTH....is there an official release date yet?

so far only mods or close friends of mods were given advanced copies. beyond that a few stores in nyc have them. they ship to everywhere else starting this week, so do us a favor and annoy the shit out of your local shop until they order some copies.

http://www.fourthehardway.com will be getting copies in the next day or two.

Originally posted by Smart@Mar 1 2006, 09:33 AM

What? you got a CD? What's that about? I mean, what's on it?

the treats i got with my silver edition included a prefuse 73 cd. raven did say you got more goodies with international shipping though. i couldnt believe how quick mine came from around the globe.

thanks guys.

Got my gold edition today, wish it had more words but shit's dope nonethless. My only complaint is I ripped the edge of the Kaws shit slightly while opening it, but I'm guessin that's my own fault for attemtping to do so drunk

I also got a CD with mine, haven't peeped it yet tho

Just got my KR book today.

Very nice.

Just so happened to get one of the signed copies as well.

I know Polaroids seem to be trife to many people now-a-days,

but as an avid user of such film, I must say that Craig takes some great photographs with them.

The publishing is superb as expected from the AKA crew.