AKA copies...

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by -Rage-@Nov 30 2005, 07:43 PM

Raven (or anyone else),

When is the secret section of AKANYC.com going to be up?

I used the card, but just got the "Coming Soon" page.

probably friday. we fell behind with a few things, but it's almost done.

surprised this is the first post about it cause i've gotten a ton of email about it.

Originally posted by SKOTREL@Nov 30 2005, 06:47 PM

sorry man i guess im just not chat board savvy enough to distinguish evil genius laughter from school girl giggling in text form....guess i gotta brush up.

OK back to a relevant subject... hey so how are those posters looking that came w/ the books??

I got two of the same poster. kinda a bummer, but its cool. dude is crouched on a bank above a throwie with his back to the camera and face covered up. its a nice poster, but i would have liked two different ones, ya know?

as far as the secret nyc page, my login is straight rejected. raven said he'd look into it, tho.

-------------------------------------

My favorite section has to be Sonic's chapter. I think that any writer who traded in his cans of rusto and dremmels for a wife and job can relate... legends live for ever... but man is dust in the wind more so than any buffed burners.

BIG UPS SONIK!!!!

Originally posted by guerillaeye+Dec 1 2005, 01:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (guerillaeye - Dec 1 2005, 01:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SKOTREL@Nov 30 2005, 06:47 PM

sorry man i guess im just not chat board savvy enough to distinguish evil genius laughter from school girl giggling in text form....guess i gotta brush up.

OK back to a relevant subject... hey so how are those posters looking that came w/ the books??

I got two of the same poster. kinda a bummer, but its cool. dude is crouched on a bank above a throwie with his back to the camera and face covered up. its a nice poster, but i would have liked two different ones, ya know?

as far as the secret nyc page, my login is straight rejected. raven said he'd look into it, tho.

-------------------------------------

My favorite section has to be Sonic's chapter. I think that any writer who traded in his cans of rusto and dremmels for a wife and job can relate... legends live for ever... but man is dust in the wind more so than any buffed burners.

BIG UPS SONIK!!!!

[/b]

it should have been two different ones. i guess out of 10,000 copies there's bound to be at least one mistake. email service@fourthehardway.com with the situation and i'm sure they'll help you out.

that dude on the poster happens to be skuf ykk.

Originally posted by -Rage-+Dec 1 2005, 01:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (-Rage- - Dec 1 2005, 01:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-guerillaeye@Dec 1 2005, 01:29 AM

I'm sure it's case sensitive.

Mine works in all CAPS.

[/b]

yes the username and password on all should be caps and indeed it is case sensitive.

After a really shitty 14 hour day at work yesterday, I came home to find my book and skateboard waiting, and all was forgotten. Beautiful photography, fantastic layout, and really innovative overall construction make this book a real standout. Its like having a giant issue of twelve ounce prophet magazine.

Not to sound redundant, but great job to everyone involved.

after a lot of hassle (i dont have a credit card) managed to order mine yesterday. copt a silver copy and shipping was still more expensive than the book itself but fuck it. considering im on the upside down side of the world i assume its going to take some time, any idea how long? i havent felt this giddy since christmas when i was about 7 :gaga: