Sleaziest scumbag ever.

WhiteOx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that actually concerns is the fact that this dude has the posture of a GI Joe that was left on the top of a hot grill in the middle of August. Anybody remember that Harry Palms character from Cheech and Chong? You know this donger-headed motherfucker has to beat his shit at least 20 times a day to end up with a spinal cord as fucked up as that.

Whoa. Dude looks...slimy. Girls, don't get intoxicated with him around. Guys, punch this shit in the face and break his beak good. In all seriousness I've seen dudes with scary mugs but this guy- I don't even know how to describe that kinda creepiness. Damn.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Nov 11 2005, 09:29 AM

"welcome to my website. i saved up all my money for a few years and went to asia to fuck cheap hookers cos i'm too much of a cockhead to get any pussy from first world females"

HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah no shit this guys a freak to do this for your personal use is bad enough but to actly make a website on this, is fuckn rank!

(check out the hickies on his neck)....this guy needs beatdowns.

yes we all would like to bang a hot asian broad, but this guys scumbag adventures really give you another perspective to how fucked up the whole sex tours in SE asia really are. these girls are born into this shit. and penis head just perpetuates this cycle.

boning hot asian broads, but at what cost?!?!?

some of them look 13.. but then again asians' ages can be deceiving

I'm not even convinced any of those broads are hookers. I doubt it actually. I think they are just desperate for exploitative white men to marry them and give them western dollars. The only thing i'm sure of is that guy is such a fagget its almost insane

THIS SHIT IS GROSS B. THAT NIGGA IS A DIRTY RAPIST WEIRDO. AND ALL THOSE BITCHES GOT FRYING PAN GRILLS. GET THEM THE FUCK OUTTA HERE..."HOT ASIAN BROADS" MY ASS B...THOSE BITCHES LOOK LIKE THE LITTLE CHINESE BITCH THAT PLAYED CLARINET IN THE SCHOOL BAND IN JUNIOR HIGH. FUCK OUTTA HERE B BEFORE I THROW UP PAUL MASSON ON THIS INTERNET SHIT. THUMBS DOWN TO THIS WHOLE SHIT. BUT MONEY DOES KINDA LOOK LIKE EARMUFFS...THATS KINDA BRAZY.

MEROOOOOO

BIG MONEY

BIG CHAINS

BIG WRISTWATCH

BIG DIAMOND RANGS!

Originally posted by fatalist@Nov 11 2005, 05:47 AM

lens you should pick up lessons from this guy. you and him can become bestfriends although you would be the hotter one who will get all the bizzies

yikes, i don't know about the best friends part let alone even being near this creep. That and taking lessons from a guy like this? I don't wanna go to jail thanks or ruin my reputation.

He's the kind of white guy asian girls are scared of. I'm the kind of white guy the asian girls dig when they're tired of their racer bf's or just wanna piss their parents off.