Sleaziest scumbag ever.

WhiteOx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see this kind of shit happening all over SE Asia.. it's sickening. In Thailand, I always saw nasty, fat, old rich white guys dragging 15-20 yr old Thai girls back to their hotel rooms. Shit made me sick to my stomach.

Every once in a while, though, you'd get a drunk traveller who would single out one of the old dudes and tear a strip out of them for being such fucking scumbags. That was always fun to see. These two Irish dudes beat the SHIT out of a fat American dude who had supposedly just tried to 'buy' two 13 year old Thai girls and a 12 year old Thai boy.

Fucking shithead deserved every kick to the mouth that he got.

Originally posted by McPhoo@Nov 11 2005, 01:16 AM

In Thailand, I always saw nasty, fat, old rich white guys dragging 15-20 yr old Thai girls back to their hotel rooms. Shit made me sick to my stomach.

You do realize that one day you'll be fat and old too right?

And when that day comes those 20 year olds are still gonna look just as good if not better than they do now...right? :rolleyes:

SF1, you should just realise that your graffito is horrible and your equal with tease in gayness and stupidity

Its so foul that in the only photos in the western countries are landmarks and then he goes to the czech republic and manages to find one women

253%20%20Petra%20&%20me.JPG

and shes about15

yeah, i was looking through the us photos, and he isnt hardly with any women/young girls there.

SF1- you seem to be belittling the circumstances, thats all. i dunno about you, but it will be a cold day in hell before id fuck any asain sex slave of any age. even if the broad is "of age", that means nothing to me. id suggest reading up on what these girls go through. shit isnt cool at all. and in case you're curious, you wont impregnate your girl if she swallows your cum.

actually he did...

Originally posted by WhiteOx+Nov 10 2005, 08:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Nov 10 2005, 08:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dowmagik@Nov 10 2005, 04:37 PM

and you found this how...?

I was google image searching images for the invitation to my hoboe party.

I just hate this guys face so much

[/b]

Guest imported_Europe

As stomach-turning as this might be, sex-tourism in SE Asia is huge,

there are thousands guys like Big-Nose that fly in every single day to take advantage

of the millions of young prostitutes.

But when as site like his gets up close and personal it puts things into perspective and

makes you realise how wrong this is...

this dude is a creep. the penis haircut does it i think. those girl he was with in asia were busted... and the ones he had in south america looked like men. whats up with his hardrock cafe obsession and the shot parties he goes to?

ha, hes been to van city too.

the sex industry is pretty fucked up in these poorer countries, especially if it involves minors... thats not cool.