Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
turbo17livesinhell

the end of the world

no,the lady who predicted 9/11,hurricane katrina,and a bunch of other shit predicted that the world was gonna end at 6:30...i could care less

I have noticed for the last two days though, my left eye had been twitching alot,the weird thing is when my eye twitches alot somthing bad happens sooner or later...but the end of the world? WEAK NIGGUH.

Seriously though, my dad is on that tip where the world is going to kinda end when the mayan calander ends which is 2014 in december (i think, im not a fanatic so i dont quite remember). Shits going down.

I hope the Apocalypse occurs during my lifetime. That would be fan-fucking-tastic. Anyone remember Patton Oswalt's standup routine about the Apocalypse?

"How cool would it be to die during the Apocalypse? You'd get to heaven and you'd say to some guy, 'how'd you die?', he'd go 'Hit by a bus, how'd you die?' And then you'd say 'How did I die?... I died... IN THE MOTHERFUCKIN' APOCALYPSE! Oh it was awesome! There were skulls coming out of the ground and a big pit of fire and all kinds of crazy shit! Oh, you shoulda seen it!'"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this