Secret CIA Prisons?

Guest KING BLING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by angelofdeath@Nov 30 2005, 05:26 AM

and Kabar is dead on with the constitution. it applies only to US citizens, and within the US. I think international law is bullshit anyway, and do not believe US law should be rewritten to satisfy some international body.

No one was denying that others are not protected by our constitution, could you give some feedback on my points?

Originally posted by KING BLING+Nov 30 2005, 05:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KING BLING - Nov 30 2005, 05:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-angelofdeath@Nov 30 2005, 05:26 AM

and Kabar is dead on with the constitution. it applies only to US citizens, and within the US. I think international law is bullshit anyway, and do not believe US law should be rewritten to satisfy some international body.

No one was denying that others are not protected by our constitution, could you give some feedback on my points?

[/b]

I think your points are valid. our government running around trying to be the world police and spreading humanity is not a vital US interest.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by KaBar2@Nov 12 2005, 03:49 PM

King Bling---

The U.S. constitution does not apply outside of the United States. It is only in effect within the U.S. borders.

guantanamo is considered US soil.

and so the stress positions, sleep deprivation, lack of religious practice, white noise treatments, cold air pumping, forced nudity, eyc...are all crimes. you trust this goverment too much just like any baby boomer i know. GOOD GOVERNMENT BULLSHIT. cruel and unusual punishment. i'm moving to canada wher the weed flows free and the murder rate is laughable. not to mention the news isn't aimed at scaring people to sleep at night.

FUCK BUSH.

FUCK REPUBLICANS

FUCK DEMOCRATS

FUCK FALSE MERIT BASED SYSTEMS.

FUCK WAR.

FUCK RELIGION.

AND FUCK MY 401K caue it'llget stolen by some asshead who's boy's with bush somewhere down the line.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by angelofdeath+Dec 1 2005, 04:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (angelofdeath - Dec 1 2005, 04:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by KING BLING@Nov 30 2005, 05:37 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-angelofdeath@Nov 30 2005, 05:26 AM

I think your points are valid. our government running around trying to be the world police and spreading humanity is not a vital US interest.

[/b]

Have you ever seen the Cobert Report?

It basicly mocks right wing news like Fox...He does this thing where he allows someone to talk in a rational articulate way and than ignores what they just said and asks the same question over again or agrees with the absolute wrong point. You just did that I think - or am I wrong?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest KING BLING

January 9th, 2006 12:59 pm

Egypt 'has proof' US questioned suspects in Romania

BERN (AFP) - A fax sent by the Egyptian foreign ministry to its embassy in London stated that more than 20 Iraqis and Afghans had been questioned at a US-run base in Romania, a Swiss newspaper reported.

SonntagsBlick said the Swiss secret services obtained a copy of the fax which said that the Egyptian embassy in London "learned from its own sources that 23 Iraqi and Afghan citizens had been questioned at the Mikhail Kogalniceanu base in the town of Constanza on the Black Sea coast".

The newspaper quoted a report written by the Swiss defence ministry which said Egypt believed there were "similar centres in Ukraine, Kosovo, Macedonia and Bulgaria".

The Swiss ministry reacted to the report with a statement saying it would open an investigation into how the information was leaked.

However, because the report is supposed to be secret, the ministry refused to comment on its contents.

A senior officer at the Mikhail Kogalniceanu base told AFP on Sunday that he categorically denied the report.

"I have been working at this base since 1995 and I have never been aware of such an operation," the officer, Dan Buciuman, said.

He added that the base was open to "anyone who wants to carry out an investigation".

Amid protests from European governments that their airports are being used by the Central Intelligence Agency to transport suspects, the United States has not denied the existence of alleged prisons in eastern and central Europe and elsewhere, but has refuted allegations that it uses torture to obtain information.

US television network ABC reported in December that the US had held 11 senior members of the Al-Qaeda network in Poland but that they were evacuated to north Africa shortly before US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice toured Europe that month.

During a stop in Bucharest, Rice signed an agreement with Romania to establish permanent US military bases in the country, the first ever in a former Warsaw Pact nation.

The new US military presence will have its headquarters at Mikhail Kogalniceanu.

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/latestne...dex.php?id=5454

fuck we already got secert police, we got people spying against one another reporting un-american activities to the fbi etc man this country has gone to hell and is just getting worse fuck it man look at padilla he is still locked up the finally just charged him and sent him to regular courts and he is a american citizen who did nothing illegal.