Is U.S. the No. 1 Rogue Nation?

Weapon X

Stereotype, no one is disputing the fact that Sharia restricts liberties, or saying that it would be fantastic if extremist Muslims reigned over the entire world with nuclear weapons and IBMs. no one thinks that.

everyone is rooting for the insurgency (not me) because the war is such a farce; i mean, it's really quite obviously a fucked situation and it's not going to end happily. can you say failed state? no matter how long we stay, Iraq isn't going to be a functioning democracy. it's a fucking zoo, and Islam is full of seething polarization; politics in this country would be (and are) a joke; weapons are available, weapons can be improvised, anyone can be assassinated, kidnapped, bribed. it's pretty clear that there won't be order in Iraq for a very, very long time. and all of this because of the United States' insufficient planning, lack of foresight, arrogance, let's not forget the intelligence, et cetera. we all remember the build up to the invasion. it was insane, and as time goes on, facts emerge that only make it seem more-so. people want us out because it appears tragically futile (i don't completely believe so). the United States shouldn't have ignored/shit on the middle east for so long (diplomacy, relations); if the mideast wasn't rich in oil, they'd be treated just like Africa, southeast Asia. it's not hard to imagine why someone would sympathize with the insurgency, beheading civilians besides. but the idea is that Saddam Hussein was the only thing holding it all together (even though he and his regime potentially could have hurt the US, badly. imagine what would follow after his death.)

however you feel about these things, the United States has this shit coming.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know if i'm included in 'everyone', but i'm not 'rooting for the insurgency' whatsoever.

i'm simply saying that it was a predictable reaction to an illegal, despicable military invasion.

the situation defines irony. nobody has a leg to stand on defending terrorist acts, however, nobody

has a leg to stand on defending the american invasion. and unfortunately it's a much weaker position since, as i've said over and over, the US invaded illegally and is an occupying force, basically nullifying any boundaries of 'just war'.

Originally posted by coffeedependency@Dec 5 2005, 06:23 PM

Stereotype, no one is disputing the fact that Sharia restricts liberties, or saying that it would be fantastic if extremist Muslims reigned over the entire world with nuclear weapons and IBMs. no one thinks that.

everyone is rooting for the insurgency (not me) because the war is such a farce; i mean, it's really quite obviously a fucked situation and it's not going to end happily. can you say failed state? no matter how long we stay, Iraq isn't going to be a functioning democracy. it's a fucking zoo, and Islam is full of seething polarization; politics in this country would be (and are) a joke; weapons are available, weapons can be improvised, anyone can be assassinated, kidnapped, bribed. it's pretty clear that there won't be order in Iraq for a very, very long time. and all of this because of the United States' insufficient planning, lack of foresight, arrogance, let's not forget the intelligence, et cetera. we all remember the build up to the invasion. it was insane, and as time goes on, facts emerge that only make it seem more-so. people want us out because it appears tragically futile (i don't completely believe so). the United States shouldn't have ignored/shit on the middle east for so long (diplomacy, relations); if the mideast wasn't rich in oil, they'd be treated just like Africa, southeast Asia. it's not hard to imagine why someone would sympathize with the insurgency, beheading civilians besides. but the idea is that Saddam Hussein was the only thing holding it all together (even though he and his regime potentially could have hurt the US, badly. imagine what would follow after his death.)

however you feel about these things, the United States has this shit coming.

ok, this was awesome..

Guest imported_Tesseract

I'm with Burlap here. There's no sympathy involved. Every talk about this war and any war actually is about blatant facts and guaranteed horrific bestiallity from both ends. But if you wanna trace the shit and pinpoint it at some place, you're led to the first principle about everything that followed and will follow. The US army should never be invading iraq. Once you decide to ignore that simple fact you have the option of pointing fingers and debate over ethics forever.

Seriously, how do you think this war is gonna end? does anybody expect a glorious victory? over whom and over what? This war is about oil control and army lubrication and is probably only paying off for very few people that have nothing to do with any of us, the rest of you are fucked in the exact same way you always where. Only, you're taking once more the credit of being hated by even more people worldwide. The only way to justify this war to the people that pay for it and take the stigma on them is to persuade them that they're actually helping, which is something that stopped decades ago. I know how easilly you can generalise my words in the mouth of some college leftist but i aint that, i belong to the majority of people that dont live in the states where what i say is common knowledge.

except that those same Americans lips are too permanantly attached to warm cup of starbucks vanilla latte to speak up and end this madness, they lull us with our comforts, We can sit here all day and complain about this war but not one of our lily asses will do anything about it until our OWN comforts are being stripped away, thats how they keep you in your place, toby.

cushy comfortability= modern day slavery

"if you don't busy your self with the truth, you self will busy you with the lies" -Ibn Al Qayyum

Guest imported_Tesseract

Well you're right to an extend i guess but all europe is comfortable in the exact same way. I wouldnt say thats the case, we made mistakes (lots of them) and paid for them greatly, learn to live with it and learned to stop. The typical US mindframe still believes that their army is fighting for somebodies freedom. This is alot more complex than a cup of starbucks coffee. Its a matter of how one percieves his self.

To make sure we dont get in a weird situation here, i'm not under the impression that european leadership as a whole and as individual countries(especially those who support this war, the yugoslavian war etc) dont make mistakes still. The difference lies in the fact that theres always strong backlash from the people(remember just how many people protested against the iraq invasion even in britain thats Bush's N01 ally) that practically draws a line as to how far things can be taken.

I'd just like to say that he last grip of posts on here put a smile on my face.

Tesseract, the "Kabars" and "Stereotypes" are deffinately a minority in the US. I'm sure there's idiots like them in Europe too. But Dawood is right about how everyones too pacified and lazy or stuck in their day to day "eat-work-sleep-repeat" to speak up. It's a shame that Americans as a whole have to be judged by the actions of the government and a president that wasn't even elected in the first place.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I dont wanna give the impression that i believe that every american is in favor of this war and i'm not the one to generalise. Bush wasnt elected in the first place but he was elected in the second, which is even worse. The main difference between europe and US is that the last european hillybily farmer doesnt love guns and violence and is in general more liberal than the equilivent american. How would i know that? Watching the difference between those two societies and how they react on several matters.

The second election was an even bigger fraud. It was straight up fixed and blamed on the Jesus freaks being told who to vote for. So many people came out of the woodwork to vote for the other guy just to get rid of Bush that they had to claim Bush got the "largest popular vote" in US history. That's impossible cause pretty much everybody hates his guts. There's already a thread on here somewhere about how it was rigged.

I agree with coffeedependency's post almost all around. After ignoring Islamic fundamentalism in the Reagan, Bush I, and Clinton admins. we definitely had alot of this coming. And the only foreseeable way it can end is as an appendage of Iran, who is already putting the moves on Iraq like a drunk slut on promnight. I have been indirectly grouped as a supporter of the invasion because America's(and abroad) schools have failed to teach reading comprehension, and I dont tend to sympathize with Zarqawi's right to kill/torture(and I mean actual "cut off your head and hang your body by its feet from an overpass" torture, not fraternity like hazing that gets all the partisan types aroused while they sip their morning lattes) civilians in order to expel the crusaders. If you scroll up, I said specifically invading Iraq was obviously a mistake.

"I'm with Burlap here. There's no sympathy involved."

"C) that people who deserve their country, outgunned have to use every possible way to do so. What do you expect them to do, pull their pants down and bend over? "

"SF- You posted on the previous page of this thread that the US kills hundreds of innocent civilians, and this is wrong. But when a crowd of innocent people at a market get blown to shit, or children in a hospital are hit by a vbied, thats fine? That is how the insurgency operates, and you said yourself "They can fight as dirty as they have to". Sounds just a little bit hypocritical. "

I'm assuming you missed this. Without reverting to a temper tantrum/accusing me of being kabar, or a cop, or the hybrid "kabarcop", can you answer this?

Hoboknife- So you can't find where I have been stealing my ideas from...just that I have. What a suprise. And the book was a reference to "See No Evil", which has a movie coming out based on it that has been called liberal. Maybe you meant to say "Liberal Anger"?

And I can't tell which I like more- the childish "your a total dick" burlap, who conveys his anger via spooooky skull emoticons that have angry glowing eyes...or the sophisticated, urbane burlap with the condescending posts that never actually say anything.

Stop twisting my words.

I said that when Americans in Iraq get kidnapped and beheaded in Iraq, then that's what they get for going to Iraq. What did they expect?

The same goes for any American that get's killed under any circumstances in Iraq. What the fuck are they thinking going to a country that we are at war with, that we are bombing, killing innocent civillians etc.? that they can just go there and chill???

Obviously our soldiers aren't making too much of a distinction between Al-Quada, insurgents, and other assorted "sandniggers"... so how the fuck can we expect the insurgents to destinguish between our soldiers, CIA, contractors, and stupid hippys that think they can go there and be Jesus???

Originally posted by Stereotype V.001@Dec 6 2005, 04:00 PM

And I can't tell which I like more- the childish "your a total dick" burlap, who conveys his anger via spooooky skull emoticons that have angry glowing eyes...or the sophisticated, urbane burlap with the condescending posts that never actually say anything.

hahaha..dude, i'm thrilled you liked my skull icon. i love that thing.

now i can't tell what i like more...you're ironic reference to reading comprehension,

you're 'i know you are but what am i?' debate tactics, or your hilariously pathetic and

predictable attempts to belittle somebody's opinions based on their icon usage.

getting back to that whole reading comprehension thing though...i never said you were

"a total dick". but that's an even better one, and in fact correct. a+ for you!

sf1 and i share homelands and also opinions.

bush is as big a fucking chump as husein just blanketed by media that is controlled by his supporters.

fuck this war.

fuck iraq.

fuck guantanamo.

fuck the terrorists..who by the way haven't done shit to this country since 9-11 making it possible for good government to invade the personal constitutional rights of everyone in this country citizen or not.

fuck cheyney.

fuck rummy.

fuck uncle tomasina condoleza(sp..like i give a fuck)

this country has gone to shit.

stop defending it's false leaders and stand up for your fucking rights. thomas jefferson, george washington, and ben frankilin would smack the shit outta george bush if they were around now. they all fled countries like this for a reason and it wasn't to make another one just like the one they fled.

BUSH IS JUST AS BAD AS HUSSEIN IF NOT WORSE.

modern crusades.

go democracy.

I don't know man, Maybe they can't catch Bin Laden for a reason, Maybe he's on the govt. payroll. Would that be so out of question? I mean, during the clinton administration Al Qaida was portrayed as freedom fighters and "allies" in the media. I don't beleive a damn word any of them utter. Bin Laden , Bush , Hussein , Zarqawi , Rumney, Cheney....All of them are in the same boat with me.

When I was a kid, I went to a WWF wrestling show at the Boston Garden. It was the big fight between Macho Man and Hulk Hogan. We snuck in through the train station. Anyway, After the fight , Hulk hogan and Macho man were spotted in a car together in traffic in front of the garden. All the drunks ran out of the bar and started rocking the car and threatening them, Macho man came out of the sunroof and started yelling at the crowd and Hogan was driving. I was probablty 14 years old or so. I already knew it was fake , It was just to see it first hand, after this big show, at 14 , brought a reality to me. Anyway, they took the money and ran, (they didn't get mine though)

i said that to say this....All of them snakes slither in the same grass. Anyone who would involve themselves into such a shady business as politics in this day and time is automatically a snake to me. Theres no good side or bad side in this politics/war ....It's all bad.

Originally posted by Stereotype V.001@Dec 6 2005, 07:00 PM

Hoboknife- So you can't find where I have been stealing my ideas from...just that I have. What a suprise. And the book was a reference to "See No Evil", which has a movie coming out based on it that has been called liberal. Maybe you meant to say "Liberal Anger"?

I don't want to find where you've been stealing ideas from. I don't want to read your posts.

Originally posted by SF1@Dec 7 2005, 05:11 AM

Stop twisting my words.

I said that when Americans in Iraq get kidnapped and beheaded in Iraq, then that's what they get for going to Iraq. What did they expect?

The same goes for any American that get's killed under any circumstances in Iraq. What the fuck are they thinking going to a country that we are at war with, that we are bombing, killing innocent civillians etc.? that they can just go there and chill???

Obviously our soldiers aren't making too much of a distinction between Al-Quada, insurgents, and other assorted "sandniggers"... so how the fuck can we expect the insurgents to destinguish between our soldiers, CIA, contractors, and stupid hippys that think they can go there and be Jesus???

"thats what they get" ????? are you kidding me? and stupid hippies dont go to iraq. they stay in the states and flip me off when i honk my horn at them for riding in the street.

Originally posted by hobo knife@Dec 7 2005, 11:43 AM

I don't want to find where you've been stealing ideas from. I don't want to read your posts.

Then why would you read and analyze all of my posts? Remember you were the one who came out of the woodwork to post something, that in the end you couldn't back up... but I suppose that is irrelevant.

SF- I did not twist your words, that was a direct quote. If you think "They can fight as dirty as they have to", that means you think its ok for them to blow up massive amounts of innocent civilian Shiites. That is one of the ways they "fight dirty". Yet you also think it is morally reprehensible for the US to kill any civilians when attempting to take out insurgents. Some would say that is extremely hypocritical. But then again, so is depicting GIs as poor dumb farm boys who got fooled into signing a contract and are stuck fighting a war for rich people when it serves your agenda....and later making them out to be deranged psychopaths who just want to kill dem dere ragheads when is serves another part of your agenda.

Mull that over for a bit and get back to me with another one of your classic responses.

Ther's nothing hipocritical about what I said. If the tables were turned and they were the superpower invading us you better damn well belive that I and alot of others will be fighting dirty. Red Dawn steez. The fact is that we are over there in their land attacking them. You can't cry foul when somebody fights dirty when it is you that attacked them in the first place. When did I call our soldiers "deranged psychopaths??? There you go twisting my words again you fucking NOODLE! :dunce:

Yes, in fact I do get frequently beat the fuck up. Them pigz/kabarzzzzzzzz are always trying 2 inflict teh terrorsz of the police state(that I refuse to leave) on me. zzz. insert 10-15 emoticons.

And, of course its only a matter of opinion, but I think that it is quite "hipocritical" to say that some innocents should die, and others shouldn't. Also, I didn't twist your words. On the previous page, you said something to the effect of "they can't tell the difference between civilians and insurgents" and "they just wanna kill 'sand niggers'." If you forgot what you said, try perusing your insightful comments on the 2nd page.

You're a joke kid. Keep twisting my words nobody takes you seriously.

Why don't you join the army or something. Go to Iraq and catch a bullet for the mighty U.S. empire. Not cause I said so, do it for yourself. Put your ass where your mouth is. Or you can just sit here twisting what I say calling ME the hipocrite. :dunce:

dirty. Its that type shit. Shameful. Look at pictures of iraqi children with skin melting from their bodies and tell me you are proud of your country. What the fuck. Where are these people supposed to go when good old USA comes in with napalm like weaponry. White phospherous and shit. The next town? Sit in the desert with a tattered white tee on a stick? I feel so bad for those people. I have no sympathy for insurgents. fuck them. but the innocent that are just stuck in the middle. America needs to just stop the bullshit. We start these wars and destroy shit then rebuild it. It makes no fucking sense. come to detroit. drive down 7 Mile Van Dyke Harper. It looks like a bomb went off. Literally. Entire tracts of the city the look like a fucking hydrogen bomb exploded. but instead of fixing america like it they seem to think Iraq is a more appropriate allocation of funds.

they already got Detroit in check, Iraq is just next It doesn't matter how many people die. Iraqis , Americans...it's all about putting them in check and everyone knows it. It's just that some people are with them and willing to support it so America can remain "free" as they say. (freedom; meaning still in control of more than half of the worlds resources while Americans get fat and people around the world starve) It all comes down to are you with them are not. , their Darth Vader emporer ass president said it himself.

Poverty is disemfranchisement. I substitute teach in some of the poorest neighborhoods in america. Ive seen parents beat the shit out their kids in school bathrooms. Eight year olds showing up to school wearing old size 12s and no coat. I know lots of these kids dont have money for lunch but theres nothing i can do about it. It has taken a toll on my mental. You can find me at the bar drinking that shit away.

America is rogue. We lost sight. The cost of one week in Iraq could fix homes put homeless FAMILIES in homes. Invest in local economies. I mean..... shit..... This is how America is rogue. The government is failing its own people. I see it every day of my fucking life.

I wish the govt could just be honest about its intentions. Fuck the lies. You gone do what you gone do STOP INSULTING OUR INTELLIGENCE. Get on tv and say "america i have a vested interest in natural resources and as your president im gonna look after my pockets" We should let Iraq have their little election. They have liquid currency flowing from the ground. OIL. If Saddam needs to go why dont we just slip him some Cyanide. Its not like any of this has been legit anyways. We are in war on false pretences. Its proven they cant even deny this shit. The longer we stay the more face we lose. Not that it even matters anymore.

What up SF. still chumping mufuckas in the crossfire isee