Bruce Lee v Mike Tyson

Tough Love

On the topic of mixed martial arts here's a link of a decent fight.

Kimbo Slice vs Sean Gannon.

Kimbo is the black guy and went online and challenged anybody to a bare knuckle brawl-only rules is no knees and no ground skillz.

Kimbo apparently is supposed to be the toughest underground MMA guy in USA right now?

warning if you don't like violence, blood, or senseless beatings go away and don't click here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good grappler would destroy Tyson in under 10 minutes, no questions asked. Get in close, remove the leverage and reach from that monster's arsenal and what does he have left? Biting ears? Please.

That shit being said, Lee was up on those concepts. Scratch that, he took that concept, stuck it in a blender and completely re-invented it for JKD.

A good part of JKD is knowing how your opponent fights (i.e. in what proximity and the types of attack they prefer), how to defend against it, and how to use the weak points of their discipline against them: Tyson would get tired of chasing the Chinaman around, throw a haymaker, miss, and have his eyes gouged out right before catching a light-speed axe-kick to the kneecap. Blam. Limited mobility.

Tyson's only chance would be to land a haymaker otherwise dude stands no chance.

By no means did I mean Bruce was a pushover. His gains in muscle mass and strength were nothing short of phenomenal. He certainly was fucking fast, but so was Tyson. If you haven't seen it already, look for that Tyson highlight video. And to the guys raving about the one inch punch, most if not all demonstrations were done on people not postured to take the blow.

In short, bjj for teh win.

bruce lee... he was trianed in all aspects of fight but in tysosn case hes wonly a boxer so he only can fight with hsi fists and though he may be big and have hard punches bruce lee has better agility ,, full body strenght and and if bruce lee got tyson on the ground tyson would be fucked compltley he would be able to do shit

A. Lee would beat Tyson. It would be a hell of a fight though. You think Tyson only punches? Tyson was smashing old ladies faces when he was 7. He's a brawler. But, Lee has him on quickness, focus and control. He would outsmart Tyson. It's like playing chess with Bobby Fischer, Fischer could give you his queen and both of his rooks and still beat your ass even though you start out stronger than he is.

B. Shodokan Karate has a legend that in Okinawa when the Japanese were continually attacking, the Shodokan masters learned to punch through steel. In fact in the Okinawa martial arts museum there are breastplates of armor with fist sized holes in them from where the Okinawans smashed the shit out of the Japanese. Eventually they were slaughtered with guns and the Japanese took over the island, but whatever...

C. In the Kimbo Slice Fight, what the fuck is going on with Wyclef Jean interrupting the fight until his boy starts winning and then jumping up and down like a jackass. Somebody should smash him the fuck out too. Unfair fighting bastard.

A. Tyson in his prime would have smashed Kimbo Slice's face in.

B. Bruce Lee would beat the shit out of him. Just for what he did to that other dudes eye in the backyard. Slice is fucking sloppy, no style.

C. Kimbo/Gracie would be a good fight, but I think Gracie has it.

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Nov 11 2005, 09:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Nov 11 2005, 09:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-RumPuncher@Nov 11 2005, 04:20 PM

Gogen Yamaguchi fought a tiger and won.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

[/b]

He was sent to China durring the war and was captured.

They tossed him in prison and he was just so freaky that

even the guards were scared of him. They let a tiger into

his cage and one of two things happened (depending on

who you belive)

a) he beat up the tiger. Now this would have been a pretty

sickly tiger that one of the guards kept around the prison.

b) he just chilled and made friends with the cat. That's what I like to belive.

Originally posted by HATEBREEDER+Nov 14 2005, 07:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HATEBREEDER - Nov 14 2005, 07:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JJC@Nov 11 2005, 06:17 PM

I saw him punch through someone's stomach before. True story.

please elaborate.

[/b]

you're just going to have to take my word on it. i really did see it. pizow. elbow deep in the gut.

Tyson would get tired of chasing the Chinaman around, throw a haymaker, miss, and have his eyes gouged out right before catching a light-speed axe-kick to the kneecap. Blam. Limited mobility.

this says it all, although i think having your eyes gauged out would be a bigger problem than the limited mobility

Originally posted by RumPuncher+Nov 11 2005, 04:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RumPuncher - Nov 11 2005, 04:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tough Love@Nov 11 2005, 05:12 PM

24/7 nothing but martial arts

Gogen Yamaguchi fought a tiger and won.

Mas Oyama punched out a bull, and I doubt even Tyson could do that.

[/b]

TYSON HAD PET TIGERS AND HE SAID IN AN INTERVIEW ONCE THAT HE PUNCHES THEM DAILY. THE FUCKING GUY IS AN INSANE ANIMAL. BRUCE LEE ALL DAY.