Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer.

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by merk or be merked@Dec 30 2005, 04:34 PM

dude that picture is from dodge ball, at the end when the dude gets all fat and hes watching a chuck norris infomercial or some shit....that highlarious....Chuck Norris;a godamongs men

how do you use the quote thing

i am gonna guess you click the quote button...

chuck norris doesnt have to click the quote button because chuck norris doesnt need quote people he just replies and eveyone automatically knows what he is talking about...

ok that was bad sorry...

Guest Sparoism

Chuck Norris is faster than light, now that light has had both of its legs broken from sweeper kicks.

Chuck Norris has a pimp slap that is mightier than anything you or I could imagine. When he throws a "Bitch" into it, empires fall.

Chuck Norris has nothing to fear. Fuck fear itself, he roundhouse kicks fear into pudding for practice.

Chuck Norris appeared in the movie Pearl Harbor in a cameo role as a palm tree. An ass-kicking, fire-breathing palm tree. Most of his scenes were cut, due to time and credibility restraints, since nobody could believe that Chuck could be within 500 yards of Ben Affleck without doing him serious bodily harm.

• 2 weeks later...

Chuck knows!

IN RESPONSE TO THE "RANDOM FACTS" THAT ARE BEING GENERATED ON THE INTERNET

I'm aware of the made up declarations about me that have recently begun to appear on the Internet and in emails as "Chuck Norris facts." I've seen some of them. Some are funny. Some are pretty far out. Being more a student of the Wild West than the wild world of the Internet, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. It's quite surprising. I do know that boys will be boys, and I neither take offense nor take these things too seriously. Who knows, maybe these made up one-liners will prompt young people to seek out the real facts as found in my recent autobiographical book, "Against All Odds?" They may even be interested enough to check out my novels set in the Old West, "The Justice Riders," released this month. I'm very proud of these literary efforts.

~ Chuck Norris

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Re: Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer.

http://www.fucknorrisfacts.com

1. Chuck Norris sucks dick for cab fare and then walks home.

2. Chuck Norris' semen cures cancer. Too bad he has AIDS.

3. Chuck Norris does not sleep. He passes out after two wine coolers.

4. The chief import of Chuck Norris is cock.

5. Chuck Norris shampoos with conditioner, and then actually repeats.

6. Chuck Norris masturbates to pictures of Chuck Norris.

7. Chuck Norris once became popular for no apparent reason whatsoever.

8. A Chinaman once told Chuck Norris that his penis was small during a karate tournament.

9. Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.

10. Chuck Norris' most lethal art is face painting.

11. Chuck Norris has no friends on Myspace. Not Even Tom.

12. Chuck Norris once fought Vin Diesel... and got absolutely fucked up.

13. Chuck Norris' farts are silent and deadly. Deadly because of their potency, silent because his butthole is extremely loose.

14. Chuck Norris folds pocket aces pre-flop.

15. Many stuntmen who have worked with Chuck Norris complain on set that Chuck Norris makes far too many so-called jokes about "exchanging blows."

16. Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting because hunting implies that you might kill something. Chuck Norris goes bird watching.