layup spots

swamp ass

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks for all the hate!! just trying to contribute some footage, maybe someone can use it.

ans yes i know i fucked up on this bench.. i didnt bring the digital camera. instead i brought my POS camcorder =[.. there was alot of dope shit i couldnt flik..

haha 50 cent! it woulda made the file alot bigger. and take way to long for it to load.. it owuldnt be worth it. i have got a pretty decent amount footage.. i was thinking about making a thread just posting random stuff for cats to possablly use.. but it would goto shit with all the haters... i grab about 20 minutes of film aday 80% of it is garbage.. shity graf.. poor filming.. just somthing making it shitty. but i got alot of good shit.. and nothing to really do with it

wow.........stick to the flicks bro.........the video isn't cuttin it....at least get some ill peices on there (although I was diggin that DENZ).

Hoppers are lame because they don't go far enough........it's all about those glorious reefers.