Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
swamp ass

layup spots

i do! duh! haha i got like 16 of them all in the same area.. all hoppers... and then i got 3 paper/box factorys with them boxcars..

...the second one is better than some freight videos i've seen...

...hey don't take this as a compliment but thanks for sharing...

thanks for all the hate!! just trying to contribute some footage, maybe someone can use it.

ans yes i know i fucked up on this bench.. i didnt bring the digital camera. instead i brought my POS camcorder =[.. there was alot of dope shit i couldnt flik..

haha, yea if i had a bunch of chill freight spots, the last thing i would do is make a post in metal heads telling everyone about it. do what you do though.

why does everyone hate on the hoppers? is it because the layup for 2 long? or whats the deal.. i enjoy painting those once in awhile..

haha 50 cent! it woulda made the file alot bigger. and take way to long for it to load.. it owuldnt be worth it. i have got a pretty decent amount footage.. i was thinking about making a thread just posting random stuff for cats to possablly use.. but it would goto shit with all the haters... i grab about 20 minutes of film aday 80% of it is garbage.. shity graf.. poor filming.. just somthing making it shitty. but i got alot of good shit.. and nothing to really do with it

CAN'T BELIEVE I WASTED MY TIME WAITING FOR THAT FIRST VIDEO TO LOAD.....

NOT EVEN GONNA TRY CHECKING OUT THAT SECOND ONE....