Whats your style/preference.

CATS

Traveling through the best part of town I began to notice something that I dont really ever pay attention to. I notice that some writers like to use all capitol letters, some use all lowercase, some mix it up. I saw a streak by a fellow who wrote in lowercase, cap, lowercase, lowercase, then his crew was lowercase, cap, lowercase. I just got bored and was wondering how many of you do this, and what you prefer to write it as.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest serpent of the light

i use both, more options on modifying the characters. i dont think it matters, i just hate it when peOpLE TYpe LiKE thIs CuZ ITs noT FucKINg DOOoooOOoOpE

xxx303

Guest platapie

i think it depends on the style of teh letter that you are doing what might look really hot caps mgiht not be as dope in lowercase. and it really depends if it matches the rest of your tag and shit you no?

i don't know if this is a really valid topic, cuz maybe you're starting w/ a cap, but then the cap of the next letter just doesn't fit. so you're gonna hafta go lower. So it all depends on what letters you're writing. Unless they don't fit at all and you're just writing them all seperate, and not interlocking...which most ppl do...see my point?

Originally posted by CATS

That seems to be the majority vote with writers, I noticed looking through pics and black books that I rarely dont mix

I was curious to other writers perspectives, or if they even gave a shit.

i love using capitol letters for consonants.....for vowels i use both...like and E is fun to do in both capitol and lowecase....but with a S or sumthing uppercase goes fine....for peices and shit mixing it up is good

E is the titest letter tho....theres so much you can do with it the possibilities are endless

I didn't realize that scribble scrabble had either upper or lower cases. When writers start using actual ENGLISH lettering in their pieces, then I start to notice the finer nuances and styles...In my humble opinion all upper or all lower cases is the way to go!

:king:

Archived