JARHEAD

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by beardo@Nov 7 2005, 12:50 PM

i want to smash my tv every time i see jaime fox say 'oorah' or whatever the fuck that is in the previews.

YES. FUCKING YES.

Seriously though, what was the point of this movie? Why was it supposed to be so good? I dont care quite enough to look it up online and actually read the reviews someone just give abridge the abridged version for me so I can decide if this shit sucks or not.

Although part of me is automatically inclined to disagree with tease, the previews really did look stupid as fuck and the Jamie Foxx "oorah" shit is retarded.

Originally posted by THANKYOU@Nov 7 2005, 07:40 AM

you dumb asses, i didnt miss anything, there wasnt much to miss.

except the whole point of the film....

this movie wasn't about a war so much as it was about the inside of a marine's head..

:rolleyes:

I thought jarhead was fuckin' awesome.

cynical as fuck. I was laughing a lot actually...

the movie reminded me of full metal jacket in several ways..

Originally posted by oh so modern+Nov 7 2005, 07:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oh so modern - Nov 7 2005, 07:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Nov 7 2005, 12:37 AM

How the fuck a war movie (about war) not gonna have anyone get shot in the whole movie (about war)???

Deffinate propaganda flick. :tongue:

i bet you are seventeen and listen to anti-flag.

you give radical politics a bad name. STFU.

one love.

[/b]

I'll tell you what you little faggot, come to philly and ask around for me and we'll see how old I am when I'm kicking your teeth and your "radical dudical totally tubular politics" down your throat you fucking noodle. ;)

Originally posted by SF1+Nov 7 2005, 08:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Nov 7 2005, 08:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by oh so modern@Nov 7 2005, 07:56 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Nov 7 2005, 12:37 AM

How the fuck a war movie (about war) not gonna have anyone get shot in the whole movie (about war)???

Deffinate propaganda flick. :tongue:

i bet you are seventeen and listen to anti-flag.

you give radical politics a bad name. STFU.

one love.

I'll tell you what you little faggot, come to philly and ask around for me and we'll see how old I am when I'm kicking your teeth and your "radical dudical totally tubular politics" down your throat you fucking noodle. ;)

[/b]

should i ask for SF1 or maybe that "political" kid that annoys everyone at parties.

and sorry buddy i got ideologies abound to back up my shit not punk rock records.

you are still an idiot.

one love (even the faggots).