Belgian freights

lbr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to put a point across that i think isn't as apparant to the normal arguements over freights and commuter trains...

.thing with freights is they look shit, no matter how good the piece is..... freights just look shit, and ive seen all the variations they all look shit. how the hell can ure piece flow with the flow of the freight, there aint no flow theyre wak rigidy rusty ugly haggard motherfukers that need a wash and sum surgery...only stuff i think works with freights is wholecars (because u can't see the ugly fucker behind the piece!)

.... but trains look niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, even by themselves without pieces on em, i find i'm happy to just admire how amazingly crafted they are (i suppose this started to happen after painting them and getting addicted etc), in sum ways the way a train looks and is built is an art form in it self. now puttin ure piece on that fine ass lookin chunk of steel just amplifies this. i think u get better lookin trains than others and personally my favourite trains are certain london undergroud tubes they are SIMPLY THE BEST.... BETTER THAN ALL THE REST ahahah.

and before u think im sum weirdo who fancies trains ahahaha and wants to literally fuck a train ure wrong, i love trains and i dont want to fuck them.... i want to fuck them up reeaaaaaal goooood ahahaha.

jokes, peace.

peace

no. freights are everything, the smell the "rigidy rusty ugly" i fuking love it. im happy to admire how amazingly crafted they are. think that i am a weirdo with freight fetish because buddy yes i love freights and oh yes i would fuck them. and fuck a flat ugly piece of shit in fuking europe that u do ur ugly ass pieces on that run for 3 min. the end fuck u