Belgian freights

lbr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_b0b

Seeing as panels run for months in Belgium at the moment the whole "it will last longer" argument is irrelevant. In some place like Belgium there is NO reason to paint freights when you commuter panel will run from city to city for months. Ask loco - he can tell you about how crushed passenger trains are over there.

I don't have a problem with painting freights at all; it is just people shouldn't be deluded into thinking it is something special. They sit between legal walls and pussy spots in terms of status.

to put a point across that i think isn't as apparant to the normal arguements over freights and commuter trains...

.thing with freights is they look shit, no matter how good the piece is..... freights just look shit, and ive seen all the variations they all look shit. how the hell can ure piece flow with the flow of the freight, there aint no flow theyre wak rigidy rusty ugly haggard motherfukers that need a wash and sum surgery...only stuff i think works with freights is wholecars (because u can't see the ugly fucker behind the piece!)

.... but trains look niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, even by themselves without pieces on em, i find i'm happy to just admire how amazingly crafted they are (i suppose this started to happen after painting them and getting addicted etc), in sum ways the way a train looks and is built is an art form in it self. now puttin ure piece on that fine ass lookin chunk of steel just amplifies this. i think u get better lookin trains than others and personally my favourite trains are certain london undergroud tubes they are SIMPLY THE BEST.... BETTER THAN ALL THE REST ahahah.

and before u think im sum weirdo who fancies trains ahahaha and wants to literally fuck a train ure wrong, i love trains and i dont want to fuck them.... i want to fuck them up reeaaaaaal goooood ahahaha.

jokes, peace.

peace

^^^ i feel exactly the same about trains, wich came after painting them, i paint both freights and passeneger train, but for me, instead of going out on a friday night and chillin in the park, i prefer to chill out, take some rialfan shots, and generally enjoy myself in the yard, which is difficult in a passenger yard.

True alot of freights are ugly, but i must be lucky, we have some fresh new ones with 3d hologram logos and everything.

Ive always got good feedback from people who have seen freights, so it must be different in the group of writers im in contact with.

Also im faccinated by the american scene, and inside, in some way, i want to just feel like them , although i never will, but as you say

Each to there own, no one can influence me.

Must admit ive been gettin more into passenger trains lately.

PEace

intersting.. im fasinated by the european passenger train scene.. cant explain the feeling i get thinking about it.. extoic place writers sneaking into yard in the mist uhhh...

anyway most of the fr8's thre have fucking crappy surfaces.. opposed to here in north america.. thats probably another big factor as to why they get done more.. not just becasue you have moe passenger trains or that they might run longer.. but the fr88 surfaces are difernt (crappy in europe) better heare.. peace

I can't figure out how to move the fliks from the page I got below to this thread, but I was stationed at a small USAF base in Kleine Brogel Belgium and hit fr8s and walls and underpasses like these just to pass the time, i had to slow down cause almost immediately everyone knew it was me and i didn't want to get kicked out of the country!

RENO from Philly

http://hometown.aol.com/thebelgiumfiles/

I haven't updated any of these other pages in awhile, but i got a lot of recent stuff at the philly thread on silentwrytes

PS loved Belgium and Holland!!!!

Originally posted by DZ@Nov 26 2005, 05:39 AM

I can't figure out how to move the fliks from the page I got below to this thread, but I was stationed at a small USAF base in Kleine Brogel Belgium and hit fr8s and walls and underpasses like these just to pass the time, i had to slow down cause almost immediately everyone knew it was me and i didn't want to get kicked out of the country!

RENO from Philly

http://hometown.aol.com/thebelgiumfiles/

I haven't updated any of these other pages in awhile, but i got a lot of recent stuff at the philly thread on silentwrytes

PS loved Belgium and Holland!!!!

renotrain.jpg

Originally posted by marksonanysurface357+Nov 8 2005, 12:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (marksonanysurface357 - Nov 8 2005, 12:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SPORTO@Nov 6 2005, 07:05 PM

euro heads are not afraid to hit their main rail transport systems, be it, intercity, or subway/metro combos, thats why USA has a freight scene.

american writers are scared to hit clean trains? :haha: ^this guy... cant speak for the rest of the country, but they get hit everyday in chicago.

greve.clean.yellow.jpg

temper.clean.1233.jpg

Eriefume95th.jpg

[/b]

NICE TRAIN CAR GRERE!

THE SHITS HOT

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
euro heads are not afraid to hit their main rail transport systems, be it, intercity, or subway/metro combos, thats why USA has a freight scene.

this is why some euro writers seem so close minded, or maybe just straight naive.

how much of an idiot do you have to be to make those assumptions about what you obviously know zero about?

you're failing to realize plenty of transit systems get hit, smashed even, in the states.

there is simply too much of a buff for anything to be allowed to run.

is that too much to wrap your brain around?

us cities have even been dealing with graf for longer than europe has, and they hate it.

i've been to europe plenty, there were cars and lines that go untouched.

i also did painting there myself.

painting clean trains is comparable on both continents.

there are difficult systems, and easy ones.

what you also fail to realize is that freights here travel thousands of miles over a continent and three countries.

there are over ONE MILLION freights in the continental united states.

the scene is far larger and visible than you realize.

i like seeing european freights get hit anyway.

don't hate, appreciate.

Yeah so i dont know why some of you kids are on the METALHEADZ threads whatsoever if you cant appreciate burnt metal of all shapes and sizes. In America where i reside the type of shit you have to pull off to paint commuters like amtrak or metro north and subway trains is ridiculous. Lots of fuckin risk involved. But as a freight writer its not like we get to walk in and out of the fuckin yards with pizza and radios blasting. The bulls for those of you who dont write freights in north america are the Rail police for whatever companies freights are lying in the yards. They are paid contractors and are there to catch us and break bones, no courts involved. They prefer to light you up with a blast of rock salt and thats no bullshit. SO fuck you if you ever call any type of freights "GAY" metal is metal. Nowhere in the UK i know from living there when im not in Eire is fuckin ridiculous. CCTV covers everything but freights so why not rock a piece that rolls around your country and lays up next to motorways for months on end. Shove this people riding trains bullshit you fuckin fairiy gettin up is GETTING UP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I thought I would check out this thread cos it sounded totally shit... and guess what, it is!

Really some of the worst graf ever done on some of the worst surfaces, a total, total waste

of time and effort. Well done Belgian art-fags, keep it up!

I thought I would check out this thread cos it sounded totally shit... and guess what, it is!

Really some of the worst graf ever done on some of the worst surfaces, a total, total waste

of time and effort. Well done Belgian art-fags, keep it up!

well, good that tastes differ...

its not that americans are scared to paint our passengers it happens all the time we just have considerably less passenger trains in the whole country compared to europe. ive painted passengers in europe and believe me id paint them here if i could but i cant so we paint frieghts get it? i personally love to see a rusty box with a shiny new burner on it that wasnt painted all with montana and fat caps. you euros got big heads(ive met plenty without), maybe you should let some air out.

Always the same discussion. It's always about 'you don't do freights in Europe' or 'the freightmodels are not worth painting' and so on...

I think it's up to the writer what he wants to do. If a writer chose to paint passengertrains or freights or legal walls it's all cool. It's all about the energy and the love that you put into a piece or panel and a nice picture in your blackbook. You always have lovers and haters so fuck it! I just want to keep this topic alive with pictures that I find on the internet or spotted myself from freights in Belgium.

If you love it, it's good. If you hate it, it's also good but don't complain here.

If I remember there's also a topic in Metal Heads from freights in New Zealand. No bullshit in that topic, but here, tss...