Belgian freights

lbr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ASER1NE@Nov 6 2005, 10:45 PM

I wonder why the whole cargo freight system isnt as large over seas

I think because the big city's are not so far away from each other, most of the transport over here is with trucks...

Maby have other country's over Europe a bigger system, don't know the situation over there...

Originally posted by black tooth+Nov 7 2005, 12:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (black tooth - Nov 7 2005, 12:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fr8rokr@Nov 6 2005, 01:26 PM

those are tents, not freights.

that is some funny ass shit.

[/b]

first time i ever laughed out loud reading a freight thread

i like though!

Originally posted by SPORTO@Nov 6 2005, 07:05 PM

euro heads are not afraid to hit their main rail transport systems, be it, intercity, or subway/metro combos, thats why USA has a freight scene.

american writers are scared to hit clean trains? :haha: ^this guy... cant speak for the rest of the country, but they get hit everyday in chicago.

greve.clean.yellow.jpg

temper.clean.1233.jpg

Eriefume95th.jpg

Originally posted by Killa Ether@Nov 22 2005, 09:31 PM

PLEASE REMOVE MY FLICK... IT IS IMPORTANT 2 KEEPING SPOTS FROM GETTIN BURNT AS IF THEY ARENT ALREADY... ITS THE DAYTIME ONE WITH THE RED AND CHERYR FILL YELLOW OUTLINE....

I thought the USA was mad bait if you paint REAL steel,

and here you come with your tag as your user name.

Your either a stupid mug or your vandal squad are shit.

Also, that ain't no runner, therefore you or your pals

put it on the net, so don't complain.......anyway looks nice

Originally posted by Guilt Ridden@Nov 24 2005, 11:08 AM

To me, going on a "mission" to paint a freight over here in the UK (or most places in Europer) is just straight up GAY.

You could paint the nicest, cleanest burner in the world, it's value is tarnished if it's not on a passenger/subway train that carries PEOPLE. Simple as that.

If you paint for yourself, then you should be happy with your piece wherever its painted.

I do hate this debate, but why waste 4 or 5 whole tins of paint, on something that will run for a pansy amount of time, ive painted commuters at night and seen the train buffed in the morning.

Although ive painted freights and seen them months later.

Its good to paint commuters to get some pictures, but i get much more joy seeing a train roll past much later, and remebering painting it.

Fair enough some commuter trains pieces run for a day or two, but i wouldnt even paint a legal wall if i new it wood be gone in less than 3 days.

Each to their own, but believe me - freights get no ratings.

Longevity doesn't interest me....the life of a piece is very short these days, whether it's on a train or a legal wall. It's all about the painting experience and the photo - who gives a fuck if your piece is still running through the countryside on some dirty, bumpy freight three months after you did it?

Originally posted by Guilt Ridden@Nov 24 2005, 06:43 PM

Each to their own, but believe me - freights get no ratings.

Longevity doesn't interest me....the life of a piece is very short these days, whether it's on a train or a legal wall. It's all about the painting experience and the photo - who gives a fuck if your piece is still running through the countryside on some dirty, bumpy freight three months after you did it?

Maby you are right, maby you are wrong...

No hard feelings for writers that paint freights and no hard feelings for writers that paint pessengertrains.

But in my eyes a 'real' writer is a writer that paints it all ( freights, pessengertrains, rooftops, tracksides, wallz, bombing, ...)

It's all about the photo, the piece and all the atmosphere around it. And I just don't give a fuck what other people think about that...