1shot and brakefluid-do they mix well?

BusDriver

----->I dont know if anybody has tried this or not, but i mixed up a bunch of silver 1shot and was wondering if mixing it with some brakefluid would help make it more permanent or would it just fuck the whole thing up? i know you can mix the brakefluid well with inks, but what about paint? sorry if somebody has already answered this question in the forum, but i couldn't find it...thanks in advance :king: :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Your name is definitely representative of your future if you can't seem to put the words "brake fluid" into the search bar. And isn't OneShot an enamel paint? If it is you're wasting you time. In fact that was just covered in the Marker thread I think...I would know...I was the one who covered it. Way to make 3 forums by the way for the same thing and waste bandwidth for a stupid question that you could've posted in the thread. The threads are there for you to ask questions.

P.S. Thanks for the free useless posts!

you shant be the only man to whore himself with this post spade... hahahahahaaaaaaaa

poop

oh, and by the way, in my humble opinion> brake fluid should be used for just that... brakes.

Originally posted by foneiz2@Nov 5 2005, 06:43 AM

fuck you. i would smak your face if i ever met u. fucking goon

How old are you? Twelve? Do you feel cooler now that you threatened someone on the internet cause golly gee I know I would if I ever did! :king:

Post Whoring=Love