RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

They were better when you could hear in the music how much heroin they were doing.

Still respected but not as exciting these days.

and hermdog ... in my view the sound when Navaro was there didn’t fit them very well ... best song on that album was wholly written by Flea.

Friend of mine's CRAZY metalhead brother used to hang out and go to school with these guys back in VA. He had old pictures of them partying up in his room and shit.

His brother was a fuckin looser dropout, he beat the shit outta us really bad one time because we went into his room to play his sega genesis...dude ended up shooting some random guy in woodbridge in the face for no apparent reason.

anyone see the live dvd of a huge outdoor show in ireland?

it's fucking good.

john fusciante (sp?) is fucking NUTS.

altho there music has wimped out a bit, i still give them due respect. i don't think they changed their style to appeal to the mainstream, i think they just evolved which is cool.

when i was 13 it was mandatory to be a RHCP fan if you were a skateboarder.

Guest Melburnian
Originally posted by iquit@Nov 7 2005, 05:16 AM

anyone see the live dvd of a huge outdoor show in ireland?

it's fucking good.

john fusciante (sp?) is fucking NUTS.

altho there music has wimped out a bit, i still give them due respect. i don't think they changed their style to appeal to the mainstream, i think they just evolved which is cool.

when i was 13 it was mandatory to be a RHCP fan if you were a skateboarder.

yeah I saw that concert on T.V they played it late at night it rocked.

Seriously cool band.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

ilked them a lot at one point, things changed after i paid a lot for tickets to see them live and they totally sucked. now they're just aight, though i still really dig a couple of their albums.

Originally posted by rental+Nov 6 2005, 11:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Nov 6 2005, 11:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shameless self promotion@Nov 6 2005, 08:20 PM

Friend of mine's CRAZY metalhead brother used to hang out and go to school with these guys back in VA.

werent they from pennsylvania or something?

[/b]

I think they were originally from los angeles(not sure)? Thats where the kids brother went to school before his family moved to va.