fire extinguisher bombing

Guest bumdigger

this thread should be shut down. neither the police or toys should have any clue as how this shit is being done.

I agree with REPEAT OFFENDER

IF THIS THREAD SHOULD KEEP GOING IT IS, AS TO ONLY SHOW THEE FLICK OF THY FIRE EXTINGUISHING TAG:huh:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how da fuk do fire extinguishers have different colors????? thats dope lmk

:D bump good questions :)

basically, you have to find a fire extinguisher that has a pink, purple, red, whatever color outside and the shit inside will match it. because you're spraying something that was meant to be in the can, not emptying it and re-filling it with your preferred color of paint, pressuring and using right?

EAT A DICK BITCH JUST A FUCKIN QUESTION..??N I WOULD STILL LIKE TO KNOW

TOYS DO NOT NEED TO KNOW CERTAIN THINGS UNLESS THEY ARE WELL ALONG IN THE "GAME"

YA DIG?

Stick to getting up on the plywood in your moms backyard junior

everyone is going to kill me for spilling the beans....

Go to Homedepot, look in the flowers section they have fire extinguisher in every color on the top shelf.

HaHa, Youre trippin partner, those are insecticide spayers or some shit. They stopped making the fire extinguishers in question a long time ago. And if you don't know bout them or don't have one... Good. Keep it that way kid

HaHa, Youre trippin partner, those are insecticide spayers or some shit. They stopped making the fire extinguishers in question a long time ago. And if you don't know bout them or don't have one... Good. Keep it that way kid

Oak, Dont get me worng, i was pointing that toy in the wrong direction...:D

Archived