fire extinguisher bombing

Guest bumdigger

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wtf? theres no room for discussion. that keep was done with a fire extinguisher thats why i posted it in here.

keep is my brother and we have 8 of those fire extinguishers in this city. theyre chrome big and hella old. you wanna buy one? $40.

now that everyone knows...... keep postin flicks!

and that part of the P is where he started sprayin it, like the other 3 letters.

wtf? theres no room for discussion. that keep was done with a fire extinguisher thats why i posted it in here.

keep is my brother and we have 8 of those fire extinguishers in this city. theyre chrome big and hella old. you wanna buy one? $40.

and that part of the P is where he started sprayin it, like the other 3 letters.

thats a pretty poor use of a fire extinguisher then

you're a moron.

yo...im new to dis 12 oz shit, so dont bash on me...but i think dat fire extinguisher shit is ugly ass hell...come on niggas wat happened to the art, i mean dont get me wrong, im all for destruction of other peoples property, and fuckin wit the establishment...but dat shits strait up ugly, but watever...back then wen this shit first started, niggas was about the art and fuckin wit the establishment cuz they was racist, back wen rap music was illegal, now dis shit has changed crazy like...but like i said watever, everybody has their own opinions on it so fuck it...

you should tell lyour brother to take his time then. it should be a solid line not a lot of dots...

one time i got my car impounded.......i wasnt sweatin until the piggy pulled out my fire extinguisher and said "so whats this for?" wtf do u mean...its for puttin out fires......."oh ok" and he put it back....I was really glad he didnt realize the north carolina blue drippin from the nozzle!!!!!

Archived