fire extinguisher bombing

Guest bumdigger

really who gives a fuck its looks shit...personally i wish it wasnt apart of graffiti coz its that fucking bad.

its time for u old cats to get over the fact peeps know about it and come up with more shit that half looks good..

u should be greatful that lil dicks have idolised ur shit and wanted to copy it..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

extinguishers, glass etch, rocket caps, one shot. the kyt bombing recipe circa 96 - 98. san jose was the first city to be killed with that shit.

tiny scribes, tiny whiteout tags on little metal shit, under the bathroom sink ups, black chainlink ups. etc.etc.etc. all san jose style bombing. the same spot orfn learned how to bomb, tie learned how to bomb, puzl, pacman, etc etc.... dont sleep.

12oz is a fun place to go to read gramatical errors.... people on here talk like fucking retards... half the time, i cant even understand what someone is saying because they must type in the same dialect as they talk, i cant imagine trying to have a conversation with half of these retards...

if your gonna be a writer, you should atleast know how to talk...

i dont know why i decided to add this comment to this thread, i guess because there is plenty of good examples of what i am talking about...

such as this brilliant quote :

"really who gives a fuck its looks shit...personally i wish it wasnt apart of graffiti coz its that fucking bad.

its time for u old cats to get over the fact peeps know about it and come up with more shit that half looks good..

u should be greatful that lil dicks have idolised ur shit and wanted to copy it.."

i wish i had a video clip of this guy saying this...

12oz is a fun place to go to read ***gramatical**** errors

if your gonna be a writer, you should atleast know how to ***talk****...

I think you meant to type " grammatical " and " speak", but a person such as

yourself was probably being clever.

Close this thread it sucks... YO!

ive heard of swahili graffers training elephants to drink paint and do tags with there trunks, but thats on some strait circus type savagery, i mean fuckin dumbo flyin through the air graffin airplanes and shit all over the sides a some skyscrapers. America aint ready for them gangster ass swahilbillys.

ive heard of swahili graffers training elephants to drink paint and do tags with there trunks' date=' but thats on some strait circus type savagery, i mean fuckin dumbo flyin through the air graffin airplanes and shit all over the sides a some skyscrapers. America aint ready for them gangster ass swahilbillys.[/quote']

swahili ? i think you means philly, junior. the writer was cornbread, and you right. america ain't ready

• 1 month later...

Archived