fire extinguisher bombing

Guest bumdigger

I don't know what the fuck planet you are on, but sharing that type of information to young kids is the last thing in the world I would see as being positive. There's just nothing sacred in graffiti anymore, there is no trial and error, no mystery behind things. Young kids coming up who have barely learned how to use a can of spraypaint are now able to do this type of shit? Wack on so many levels.

It is just my opinion, but I know it is shared by the people who put in years of hard work to learn the craft.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am the only one that thinks fire extinguisher tags look like complete shit?

sure they're big & everything, but why not just do a fat ass tag with a can of paint

atleast its even & everything

& not all of them look bad, but most of them do

i mean come on for the most part it makes graff look ugly & looks like you're just doing it to fuck shit up

sure they're big & everything, but why not just do a fat ass tag with a can of paint

i mean come on for the most part it makes graff look ugly & looks like you're just doing it to fuck shit up

sometimes graff isnt about being prety its about going big and fucking up property, and making your name higher and bigger than anyone elses. also if done properly they can look really clean, pacman is an amazing example of this.

I don't know what the fuck planet you are on, but sharing that type of information to young kids is the last thing in the world I would see as being positive. There's just nothing sacred in graffiti anymore, there is no trial and error, no mystery behind things. Young kids coming up who have barely learned how to use a can of spraypaint are now able to do this type of shit? Wack on so many levels.

It is just my opinion, but I know it is shared by the people who put in years of hard work to learn the craft.

ay man what r u talking bout... im prolly old enough to be ur dad dickhead.

so i reckon any one who would like to help anyone else with some tips is doing a great job and helping the graffiti scene.. its all positive as long as the knowledge is in the hands of peeps with style and graff knowledge... thanks for the tips anyways..keep em flowing if there are anymore

thats the point basically everyone is out to fuck shit up and i think these will catch more attention the a "fat ass tag with a can of paint"

one of my best friends that i painted with on a regulat basis refused to tell me how to do fire extinguisher tags. i didnt ask why. i now understand

and fuck all this hippieass "graffers should help eachother out to promote vandalism" thats bullshit. we're not all friends, we're not all even on the same page as to why we write graffiti. most people on here suck, as people and as writers.

keep in mind graffiti wrtiers arent the only people that look at this thread. its not as easy as some would think. People should have no idea what tool was used to create those tags. just the fact that this thread is called "fire extinguisher bombing" is giving out too much information and enough to make me question this website's ethical responsibilites to the world of graffiti. i guess i've been questioning it for a while though.

CLOSE THIS SHIT!!!!

see what you gotta do is go down to your local police station, ask them very politely if they can help you put paint in that stolen fire extinguisher you jacked from your high school thats too damn small anyways, and then where and how to pressurize em properly. and when they ask you what youre doing with it tell them that you saw on the internet that itd be cool to go make really big shitty tags with em.

i love seeing how shit trickles down in the graffiti world. literally we told 1 guy how to do them in 2000... and now look. same shit with one shot and etchbath.

all that shit you see some fools all hyped on like 10 years after the fact. (20 or 30 years when it comes to extinguishers).. its funny how everyone forgot how to do everything once graffiti magazines and scene-shit got popular.. writers all from the cuts instead of old neighborhoods. still too many old tagbanger tricks from the 80's fools dont fuck with anymore... extinguishers are like some shit some blasted cholo would tell you how to do when you were in 5th grade playing nintendo at your friends house.

i love seeing how shit trickles down in the graffiti world. literally we told 1 guy how to do them in 2000... and now look. same shit with one shot and etchbath.

all that shit you see some fools all hyped on like 10 years after the fact. (20 or 30 years when it comes to extinguishers).. its funny how everyone forgot how to do everything once graffiti magazines and scene-shit got popular.. writers all from the cuts instead of old neighborhoods. still too many old tagbanger tricks from the 80's fools dont fuck with anymore... extinguishers are like some shit some blasted cholo would tell you how to do when you were in 5th grade playing nintendo at your friends house.

How would OneShot be a secret? It's a brand of paint... but I see what you are getting at anyway.

I can't wait until a news story shows up about some 17 year old kid getting slapped with a reckless endangerment charge for stealing a fire extinguisher from his apartment complex, and takes the wrong kind of extinguisher, and then his apartment burns down, and his mom dies. And he doesn't do graffiti with the extinguisher.

since everyone already knows how to do it, and it's not a secret anymore, why don't you all quit whining like a bunch of old men who can't fuck anymore but love to talk about when they could, and post some fucking flicks.

Archived