OPERATION VAMPIRE KILLER 2000

guerillaeye

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bush spoke before Congress on September 11, 1990, delivering a speech which he entitled "Toward a New World Order". Addressing the subject of his Gulf War, he made his first public utterance of his, and his rich cronies' plans for a world imperialism in stating that the war in Iraq was "...a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times...a new world order can emerge."

woah.

i have always wondered why they chose september 11.

is this [one of] the reason(s)?

You know, I remember when Bush 41 made that speech. It outraged the conservative right wing, especially his idiotic choice of the term "New World Order," when he knew, or ought to have known, that it would infuriate the Right. This is part of a pattern of his behavior and decisions that resulted in the defection of many gun owners and conservatives in the presidential election.

The Sept. 11 connection is a curious one as well. I wonder if you are correct? Hmmmm.

Holly shit!

Who woulda expected the cops to be down like that?

Also note how the definition of treason fits with the current Bush administration's agendas.

That would be some shit if the cops and National Guard (of all unlikely people) actually came to the rescue and forcibly ousted the Republicans! :king:

best. codename. evarrrrr.

this is really interesting.

it doesn't surprise me however that there are anti-NWO types in the police and military because well... I am in the doggone military. And through these years I realized that these people are just like us. Even with little cliques and shit.... MPs are the cops, Infantry are the robbers and thugs(and alot of infantry are white and rural, but that's another story altogether), Military Intelligence are the nerds (Dungeons and Dragons and everything). Hey, we are all just people man. I've found myself being friends with a very diverse group of people. People are people, and stereotypes just keep endless and mindless cycles of violence going on forever.

Shit, yall might even be surprised you have something in common with right wing extremists, that is the fear of the NWO. Left or right, black or white, judge not, deep down we are the same, beneath the ego, beneath ideology, beneath beliefs, when all of that is broken down, we will understand each other for once.

I've been sounding mad hippy lately. Am I turning into a hippy or what? lol