YO YO YO!!

Originally posted by guerillaeye+Nov 4 2005, 11:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (guerillaeye - Nov 4 2005, 11:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by fermentor666@Nov 4 2005, 02:23 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-nozaki@Nov 3 2005, 11:47 PM

drum and bass will be the death of hip hop.

Too bad drum and bass died sometime in 2001.

I dunno.. i wouldnt say that drum and bass will be the death of hip hop... shit gets me amped.. to hear a dope mc over some hard ass destruction type production... peep “Grand Ol Party Crash� that dj shadow produced for cage. (im not the biggest cage fan, but Hells Winter is a good album, damnit.)

hip hop is dead.. residence to the underworld.

[/b]

DJ Shadow and Cage? No, no..try Saul Williams and Krust.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caps and Jones did a remix of it?!? hahahahaha those fuckers are insane

Ya'll are sleepin on some good underground (read: independant) niggas

Killa Kyleon

Z-Ro

Chamillionaire

S.L.A.B. (slow loud and bangin)

A.B.N. (asshole by nature)

Magno

Ryno

Rasaq

Trae

Maaan I got a list of em. You better listen up, just like when I was sayin yeaaaars ago Lil Wayne was fire (remember that old poll? I chose wayne, while everyone else chose some backpack fag whose career is dead), when I said Slim Thug was fire, Boosie and Webbie, Mike Jones/Paul Wall (disappointed in both of them at this point, they used to be so much better), T.I., come on man, i predicted all this shit before they videos was even out. I should play the fuckin lottery.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Nov 4 2005, 12:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Nov 4 2005, 12:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by coldmilkcup@Nov 4 2005, 09:45 AM

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Nov 4 2005, 09:28 AM

Originally posted by coldmilkcup@Nov 4 2005, 09:23 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Nov 4 2005, 09:12 AM

can't be worse than what any other rapper's doing right now

You will fucking eat your words soon.

why, is hip hop going to stop sucking?

I'll be the first to admit that 9/10ths of hip hop coming out at the moment is garbage, but I find it hard to take your opinion on the genre seriously when you like MF Doom.

doom, ghostface and MOP is the only shit worth listening to. everything else is rubbish.

and you have to take my opinion seriously, i've got over 10,000 posts AND i'm a moderator. i'm always right by default

[/b]

bow....bow to the post count!!

• 2 months later...

if we had a thread about all the rappers who suck these days, it would be the biggest thread in the world. but lets start with one.

1. CAMRON.....someone please shoot this guy. and actually hit him. (nice attempt to the dude who shot up his lambo, but learn how to fucking aim please)

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by fuck muni@Jan 12 2006, 12:11 AM

if we had a thread about all the rappers who suck these days, it would be the biggest thread in the world. but lets start with one.

1. CAMRON.....someone please shoot this guy. and actually hit him. (nice attempt to the dude who shot up his lambo, but learn how to fucking aim please)

Kanye West should probably keep his flow to a minimum

er. Disco D huh. If this is the same kid as i think he from AnnArbor and he used to produce booty tracks. Not exactly a friend but i gave him more respect than this. I really hope D isnt involved with this.