Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SPORTO

Denver voters OK marijuana possession

i didn't end up voting on that issue mostly because i didn't understand it. i don't really care about pot anyway, but i am sure my roommate will dig it.

the police here are basically saying that they don't give a shit that this law passed, if you have pot you're still screwed.

like i said, i don't really understand it

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Nov 2 2005, 08:19 PM

Pot's for little kids and hippies. I don't much care for either of them.

bowls are ill...Whatever its still illeagle under state and federal law its really just a step foreward in legalization- which doesnt really matter since its decriminalized here anyway which means if you appear in court and its only your first offense you just get a 100 fine. and since i puff driving around in public all the time. it really doesent matter if its leagle or not but whatever. long live the cherry.

Originally posted by splint2@Nov 3 2005, 01:53 AM

the police here are basically saying that they don't give a shit that this law passed, if you have pot you're still screwed.

But would it hold up in court? If not you might be able to sue for false imprisonment... leading to them being ordered by brass to fall back on costing the P.D. money.

the FEDERAL laws must be changed to make a big difference

that's why growers iin cali doing it for medicinal purposes are still getting raided

Shits been legal here for years...

Drug laws in the US are fuckin crazy, minor possesion and it jail time . damn...

correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't it originally state by state laws for the prohibition of pot in the 20's? then the federal stamp tax act took effect when all the states didn't cooperate?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this