Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yellow Feets

THE JACKETS THREAD (w/ special appearences by...

cant go wrong with the all black carhartt

This forever

PAMGACDBNBAKHBGH.jpg

because it never needs to be replaced.

Oh and anyone that thinks that ACG jacket looks good I hope buys it. Because that shit is hilarious and I'm sure all of you would look real proper in a joint with enough pockets to play 9-ball on with.

Fucking christ. Shit looks like you could be an extra in a Scyfy mini series.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I think the acg jacket might only be a euro release.

Here's a place selling them from the UK on Ebay, but it looks like they only have Black available. It looked like there was some interest, so I figured I would drop the link in case anyone wanted to cop one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-STORM-FIT-ACG-STEEL-CITY-SHELL-WINTER-SPORT-JACKET-/350427653907?pt=Men_s_Clothes&var=&hash=item905b75740c

Hopefully someone finds it helpful.

I'm a huge fan of dickies Eisenhower jackets.

i buy one, black or navy, every 2 years or so.

that way i always have one thats new, and one thats kinda work in.

never go out of (or in) style.

27754_3874-lined-eisenhower-jacket-0_large.jpg

• Like 1

I just dropped a G on a Belstaff jacket for the fall. It is made of waxed canvas fom Millerain.

I hear Belstaff is reputable, and the jacket was pretty gorgeous.

Has anyone here ever owned one? Tell me how great (or not great) they are! I haven't picked it up from the store yet.

the only other current winter jacket i REALLY co-sign beside Arcteryx and Millet is this company thats really unheard of by most people: Kitanica. its really a nitch jacket but super rugged. i rock mine with a mag light and shit. its just intimidating and hella warm... they come in all black, camo and the green below. i think they make 3 jackets but i have only seen one in person and thats the IV

i only know one place in the US that has them but you can find them online....

mark_iv_jacket.jpg

then again its no flannel with a bootleg adidas screen the pocket...

HOLY FUCK this is gorgeous. I've been looking for a new Batman jacket. The Belstaff I just picked up has tons of pockets and is extremely waterproof, but this right here...this is what I need next!

I just dropped a G on a Belstaff jacket for the fall. It is made of waxed canvas fom Millerain.

I hear Belstaff is reputable, and the jacket was pretty gorgeous.

Has anyone here ever owned one? Tell me how great (or not great) they are! I haven't picked it up from the store yet.

I saw a couple of vintage Belstaff joints in the RRL store. Looked dope. Also in transformers 3 i think patrick dempsey's character was rocking one.

currently the new owner of this fucking ridiculous jacket.

e167e43a-5642-438b-8359-e528d7dc452a.jpg

that jacket was great until 1996. last year i would consider wearing...

Belstaff is ok but Barbour i feel makes a better product and is more OG. look them up you might safe a bit of money for a more quality product depending on the jacket model and what you need it to do. im not into all the moto jackets Belstaff makes at all, they look cheap and nothing like their outdoor lines. its stupid. you will not see anything bright or tech looking froom Barbour, just timeless pieces. i do own a 80s Belstaff golf jacket that is tits and looks like it has no place on a golf course... thing is about both these brands is how insanely well they wear in, i like all my Barbour jackets way better as time goes on...