THE JACKETS THREAD (w/ special appearences by...

Yellow Feets

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Winter Jackets

I'm 5'10, size 12/14 and I wear a 38DD. This makes it very difficult for me to shop for coats... anything actually. My BMI is in the 27 range, and have an hourglass figure. My hips are large as well.

Shopping for a nice pea coat today was hopeless. Nothing looked good and my size was all over the place. Anyone know of a high quality brand or a cut that looks good on curvy women.

• 2 weeks later...

But if you wear a pair of ankle boots rockar, you can put on a skirt. However cheap ugg boots, the down Jacket ugg boots has been popularized and welcomed by Chinese people in 1980s moncler, so the popularity of the down Jacket abercrombie and fitch has no a long history in China. When you finish the cleaning don't use your hands to twist abercrombie uk,you should squeeze off the water along the same lines. However canada goose jackets, if your ugg boots waist is long snow boots for women, you’d better avoid buying this sort of down Jacket parka, which will expose your deficiency. In a word cheap ugg boots, you can choose the right type of winter Coat canada goose jacket on the basis of your need.

I'm 5'10, size 12/14 and I wear a 38DD. This makes it very difficult for me to shop for coats... anything actually. My BMI is in the 27 range, and have an hourglass figure. My hips are large as well.

Shopping for a nice pea coat today was hopeless. Nothing looked good and my size was all over the place. Anyone know of a high quality brand or a cut that looks good on curvy women.

Post a photograph of yourself and we should have a better idea of what coat would fit you the best

• 1 month later...

ill gladly take some of those black carhartt hoodies off your hands considering a standard zip through cost me 70£..

order carhartt workwear, not the work in progress stuff they sell in europe.

check out dungarees.net , they sell all the workwear clothing, some of it is seriously cheap and looks very similar.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Excellent knowledge ... thank you.

what's the hot shit for this winter?

i've been doing the down vest/ hoody combo for about 4 seasons now. Also rock a toggle coat for nicer outfits. wear the arc'teryx with a fleece for inclement weather.

• 3 weeks later...