THE DEATH BED LIST

8onus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 8onus@Nov 1 2005, 10:33 AM

...smoke a blunt with snoop dogg

this thread is fucking gay

fuck it

^0^

I am constantly amazed by ppl like you, Of all the things in life you could want to aspire to , why does smoking pot with an old man make your list of Lifetime Achievments.........

Go read a book or something

I actually wrote a list the other day when i was drunk as fuck. It's a work in progress, but.....

1. Travel overseas.

2. Visit a petrified forest.

3. Kill a man with my bare hands.

4. Drive a really, really fast car.

5. Participate in an orgy.

6. Lose a fortune on the stock market.

7. Became famous/infamous.

8. Establish a following.

9. Write a novel.

10. Record an album.

11. Go to legoland.

12. Open a burger joint.

13. Drive a train.

ASER1NE: when your dying, laying there thinking and talking about all those great books you read, that noone gives a fuck about. ima be tellin little nurse chickens about the time i smoked a blunt with snoop dogg, and you'll be talking to the fuckin wall. i can't beilieve you said "READ A BOOK" as an alternative to facing a blutnt with the doggfather. get a fucking life.

furthermore, why do so many people on 12oz seem to have a stick up they ass latley? everyone needs to loosen the fuck up.

Originally posted by 8onus@Nov 2 2005, 08:12 AM

ASER1NE: when your dying, laying there thinking and talking about all those great books you read, that noone gives a fuck about. ima be tellin little nurse chickens about the time i smoked a blunt with snoop dogg, and you'll be talking to the fuckin wall. i can't beilieve you said "READ A BOOK" as an alternative to facing a blutnt with the doggfather. get a fucking life.

:haha: Lame.

Thats EXACTLY my point, I HAVE a life.

• 3 weeks later...

1. be one of those motherfuckers in the future that has enough money to replace all my failed organs and muscle tissue with robot type parts and be able to live bioniclly to the age of 275 but ill be evil by then because i have a microchip for a brain but fuck it i wanna see all the shit we wind up inventing and then blowing the shit out of ourselves and ruining the earth and shit because it already feels like were close what with daughter taxidermy dude and kills his girls parents myspace guy and cut his dick off cause his rugby team won guy running around.

2. write mad run on sentences.