Need legal advice..minor in possession of alcohol

fuck muni

Guest KING BLING

I spent so much time drinking underage in all of California you must just look like an easy target. UC Santa Barbara is a huge party school in a huge party town - just tell the judge you thaught you were 21 because you were drunk...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This weekend 2 of my friends were drinking beers outside of the GartSport while schemeing on a way to steal snowboards. For whatever reason the cops showed up, and asked them why they were drinking in front of Gart's. My friend Sam then shouted "Because you've got to fight for your right TO PARTY!" and threw a full can of beer that hit one of the cops in the head. He then took off running, and both cops chased after him. My other friend Alex was still standing there with no cops to arrest him, so he stumbled over to the patrol car, took the keys out of the ignition, and threw them in the trashcan outside of the store. Sam ended up punching a civilian, but he got away ok.

My story destroys youre story. --The End

You'll be fine. I'm guessing you just don't want your parents to know. You might have to do some community service.

I don't wanna sound like a fag, but write a letter and you'll be fine.

I was born and raised in NYC and that's how you do things.

An underager stealing beer? All I can say is 'DUDE?!?!?!?!??!?!??????

I've ran ass naked through some of the---------forget it.

Seriously.

You're gonna be fine man.

Originally posted by fuck muni@Oct 31 2005, 08:02 PM

they got 12oz 211s everywhere man....12pack for 7 bucks at safeway

I don't have safeway here, but I have had 12 packs of steel reserve before, I think I got it from the grocery store...

But you know what, it's really about the 7 dollar 12 pack of colt45 that comes with 3 free cans, so it's really a 15 pack..... convertable sweeeeeet.

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Nov 1 2005, 06:47 AM

I can't believe you would have to do community service for underage drinking. America is such a shit hole

word man...fuck america.....i got homies my age in iraq dying for this fucking country and we cant even legally drink a fucking beer

where are these 15 pack colt 45s, god damn thats a deal.

my local arab corner stores got 2$ forties all day

we can crack on america all day for tickets blah blah blah, or we can look at the reality- im in canada right now where its fucking 15 bucks for a 12 of pbr, they dont have thirty racks, and all the beer tastes like shit ass anyways. i would much rather pay the regular cost of 14 bucks for a thirty rack and have some punk 15 year old get a ticket then my shit hole where they can drunk but i have to pay almost twice! fuck canada.