Need legal advice..minor in possession of alcohol

fuck muni

first of all....fuck police

i was in santa barbara this halloween weekend, and got two citations for MIP 25662 bp, within 1 hour of eachother

me and my friend had a backpack of beer, 12 cans in it. we hit up a park and were drinking brews (DUMBASS IDEA, but where im from we always drink on the street). well 3 biker cops come out and give us citations. they didnt find the backpack with beer in it, so while i was carrying it about an hour later, trying to get inside a house and drink, i was cited again by some dike bitch cop who searched my backpack. i told her i already recieved 1 ticket earlier and she didnt care. (i hope her husband fucks a stripper and she gets breast cancer)

i was told that the average MIP fine in Santa barbara was 108$? i hope this is true because thats pretty cheap. but i also heard that i might have my liscense suspended!!!! this cannot happen. any advice is appreciated. what should i do>??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nothing is for sure. I mean you could go to court and get a jerk for a judge and have them revok your liscence and slap you with a fine and some comm service. But, I bet you just get a ticket in the mail, which you should pay, and maybe do some alcohol classes. Youll be allright. But on the real, dont ever admit shit to the cop, and if they ask you to see the bag say no. If they ask you to take a breathalizer, say no. You can tell them your lawyer told you to say no, although if your a minor that might make them mad.

Never admit anything, first of all. You should have never told her about the first ticket, for example.

She needed probable cause to search your bag, and having open containers is plenty.

You can get mad all you want, but you got caught slippin', my man...she was just doing her job. Granted, she could have been cool and let it slide, but Santa Barbara is not known for its tolerant police force. They would give an 80 year old lady a jaywalking ticket.

Suck it up.

Next time, drink your beer at home.

or........

I also suggest digging ho0les and burying alcohol in them throughout the state. Next time, you can just visit some town or city, dig up your stash and get your fade on. Eliminates the need to carry booze with you and thereby eliminates confrontations with "dyke" cops and local law enforcement

Originally posted by fuck muni@Oct 31 2005, 06:41 PM

first of all....fuck police

No, its your fault for bringing the alcohol, knowing you are underage, to an open place, and then you say "fuck the police" for doing their job? wow, ignorance in a can...

Edit, i just read the whole story, you're right, she should go home, find her husband fuckin a stripper only to recieve breast cancer because youre not smart enough to drink someone safer or so be a little less stupid about carrying alcohol when you are underage.

"man, this dick cop arrested me cuz i was robbing a store, and i had just said 'man, i just got outta jail for this'. He didnt care or nothing! I hope he goes home and finds his house on fire and his wife hanging from a tree 'silence of the lambs' style. Fuckin dick cops, always doing their jobs"

What kind of legal advice are you hoping for? You got some piss weak fine and now you have to pay it. end of story.

In Australia I have never heard of cops fining anyone for underaging drinking. I think once I got a warning, which I believe was more of a abstract concept. And a couple of times they confiscated alcohol for knock off or poured it onto the street. But usually they just used to respect your god-given right as a 15 year old to drink your self stupid in a dangerous park at 3am.

yeah who gives a fuck? if they suspend your license, just don't get pulled over. if you get pulled over, don't get pulled over again, then you'll do 30 days. And if you do 30 days for driving w/o a license, then you deserve it...

get a job at Mcdonalds and pay your fine, like the rest of us poor peasants do...

if you have to go to court....

let your hair grow to a nappy, but not to a grunge kurt cobain "i'm a fucking badass". think nerd status

wear glasses... don't wear them? borrow some

wear some tight khakis that fit right above the shoe... high wadders if you will..

dress shirt tucked in w/ a tie

and act like you've learned your lesson to the judge

it can only help you...

and just pay the fine, and don't drink in public. especially in santa b. everybody underage gets yoinked there