Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fuck muni

Need legal advice..minor in possession of alcohol

first of all....fuck police

i was in santa barbara this halloween weekend, and got two citations for MIP 25662 bp, within 1 hour of eachother

me and my friend had a backpack of beer, 12 cans in it. we hit up a park and were drinking brews (DUMBASS IDEA, but where im from we always drink on the street). well 3 biker cops come out and give us citations. they didnt find the backpack with beer in it, so while i was carrying it about an hour later, trying to get inside a house and drink, i was cited again by some dike bitch cop who searched my backpack. i told her i already recieved 1 ticket earlier and she didnt care. (i hope her husband fucks a stripper and she gets breast cancer)

i was told that the average MIP fine in Santa barbara was 108$? i hope this is true because thats pretty cheap. but i also heard that i might have my liscense suspended!!!! this cannot happen. any advice is appreciated. what should i do>??

i aint complainin i just need advice...chill the fuck out. im man enough to deal with this shit i just wanna know what im headin into

^^^

my advice...suck it up and deal with it like when i got a $200 ticket for parking in a bus zone.

Nothing is for sure. I mean you could go to court and get a jerk for a judge and have them revok your liscence and slap you with a fine and some comm service. But, I bet you just get a ticket in the mail, which you should pay, and maybe do some alcohol classes. Youll be allright. But on the real, dont ever admit shit to the cop, and if they ask you to see the bag say no. If they ask you to take a breathalizer, say no. You can tell them your lawyer told you to say no, although if your a minor that might make them mad.

Never admit anything, first of all. You should have never told her about the first ticket, for example.

She needed probable cause to search your bag, and having open containers is plenty.

You can get mad all you want, but you got caught slippin', my man...she was just doing her job. Granted, she could have been cool and let it slide, but Santa Barbara is not known for its tolerant police force. They would give an 80 year old lady a jaywalking ticket.

Suck it up.

Next time, drink your beer at home.

or........

I also suggest digging ho0les and burying alcohol in them throughout the state. Next time, you can just visit some town or city, dig up your stash and get your fade on. Eliminates the need to carry booze with you and thereby eliminates confrontations with "dyke" cops and local law enforcement

I can't believe you're seriously asking for legal advice for something that isn't even punishable by an actual sentence. Sign the fucking plea agreement and get it over with like everybody else.

I swear to god I think I bought them at ANDRONICO'S once.

Don't quote me, I'm not sure, but it was one of those clean generic chain grocery stores in SF where they swipe your driver's liscense when you buy alchohol if you look under 75.

Edit: Yeah maybe it was safeway.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this