WHY: Slutty Halloween

Kr430n5_666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SF1@Nov 6 2005, 04:29 AM

You're such an intelectual that you went out of your way to spell your name with numbers just cause you're so kEwL and kL3v3R. :haha:

And what's with the 666? is that suppose to show how intelectually inteligent you are?

Yeah, about that - I'd double check before I talk shit next time there, bud.

;)

Originally posted by McPhoo+Nov 6 2005, 07:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (McPhoo - Nov 6 2005, 07:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Nov 6 2005, 04:29 AM

You're such an intelectual that you went out of your way to spell your name with numbers just cause you're so kEwL and kL3v3R. :haha:

And what's with the 666? is that suppose to show how intelectually inteligent you are?

;)

[/b]

1- I don't claim to be some intelectual.

2- The 1 in my name is supposed to be exactly that and not an I.

3-He/she was insinuating that bitches that dress sexy for holloween are stupid sluts (like that's a bad thing).

That was just begging for it.

Someone post more slutty bitches!

Originally posted by SF1+Nov 6 2005, 04:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Nov 6 2005, 04:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Kr430n5_666@Oct 31 2005, 10:43 PM

I strive for mental progression as opposed to stagnance and digression.  OOPSIE.

LOL! Your name is Kr4On5 (pronounced crayons) 666! :haha:

And what's with the 666? is that suppose to show how intelectually inteligent you are? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

[/b]

hahaha

i made this username 5 years ago.

although i certainly wouldnt use such letter-number way of type as well as parade around the letter 666 today...i do still find it amusing that this is the name i have on here because its so childish. its so highschool. WATEVA LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 2005

Originally posted by SF1+Nov 6 2005, 09:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Nov 6 2005, 09:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by McPhoo@Nov 6 2005, 07:16 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Nov 6 2005, 04:29 AM

;)

1- I don't claim to be some intelectual.

2- The 1 in my name is supposed to be exactly that and not an I.

3-He/she was insinuating that bitches that dress sexy for holloween are stupid sluts (like that's a bad thing).

That was just begging for it.

Someone post more slutty bitches!

[/b]

I'm not saying that they are slutty bitches automatically. I believe they are just insecure and need Halloween as an excuse to try out the slut uniform and perhaps carry it out from that day forward. I think there are more mental issues here than just OH SHES A SLUT.

I find it hillarious how the insecure girls always front like they're the secure ones by labeling the girls that are confident enough to show off what they got by dressing sexy, or stripping or what have you. Strippers for example are the most confident women cause they know what they have and use it to manipulate the shit out of men for their money.

If you have a problem with other girls dressing sexy it's cause YOU are the one with insecurity problems. Apparently they are very confident with the way they look.

Originally posted by rental+Nov 7 2005, 01:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Nov 7 2005, 01:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SF1@Nov 6 2005, 05:14 PM

Strippers for example are the most confident women

wait.....what?

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Nov 7 2005, 01:14 AM

cause they know what they have and use it to manipulate the shit out of men for their money.

Apparently they are EXTREMELY confident with the way they look.

Again...

If you have a problem with other girls dressing sexy it's cause YOU are the one with insecurity problems.

Originally posted by SF1+Nov 6 2005, 05:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Nov 6 2005, 05:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by rental@Nov 7 2005, 01:17 AM

Originally posted by SF1@Nov 6 2005, 05:14 PM

Strippers for example are the most confident women

wait.....what?

cause they know what they have and use it to manipulate the shit out of men for their money.

Apparently they are EXTREMELY confident with the way they look.

Again...

If you have a problem with other girls dressing sexy it's cause YOU are the one with insecurity problems.

[/b]

sorry, maybe im just stupid, but i quoted that statement because it sounded like the biggest fucking oxymoron in the whole world. you dont think it would show that they had more confidence if they went to school and built a career to support themselves instead of 'manipulating' someone into giving them money?

Originally posted by rental@Nov 7 2005, 02:23 AM

you dont think it would show that they had more confidence if they went to school and built a career to support themselves instead of 'manipulating' someone into giving them money?

You don't think that they might see it a wast of time and energy to be bothered with all that when they can make far more money off simply shaking their ass and allowing drooling men to deposit their paychecks into their g-strings? Is that not supporting themselves?

Originally posted by rental+Nov 7 2005, 04:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Nov 7 2005, 04:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>they think its a waste of time and energy? oh, you mean strippers wouldnt think that they are capable of putting themselves through school so they resort to letting men use them? that doesnt sound very confident.

[/b]

Use them for what? I'm not talking about hookers, I'm talking about strippers. Strippers take the money for showing their tits. They can have the bouncers phisically toss out anyone who tries to touch them without permition. They can even have someone tossed for not tipping.

If anybody's being used it's the morrons that give them all their money for nothing other than being hot and naked. :rolleyes:

If you have a problem with other girls dressing sexy it's cause YOU are the one with insecurity problems. Apparently they are very confident with the way they look.

I believe being rich in knowledge is far more luxurious than rich in cash. A materialistic bitch isn't going to get a god dam thing from me. Those men who jam a roll of quarters up some strippers asshole while they pat their erections can go fuck themselves. The strippers who love having money pour forth from thier vaginas can eat shit.

Strippers aren't really SECURE, they are fucking greedy and useless. Their minds are fucked. They encourage male dominance over women. They support the concept of women being objects. They trade their individuality and sacredness for cash.

Security does not mean you feel good about yourself while you display your naked body to a bunch of fucking perverts. I wouldn't show my nude body to someone unless their fucking deserved it. This does not make me insecure. I believe it to be logical.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666+Nov 7 2005, 06:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kr430n5_666 - Nov 7 2005, 06:30 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Strippers aren't really SECURE, they are fucking greedy and useless. Their minds are fucked. They encourage male dominance over women. They support the concept of women being objects. They trade their individuality and sacredness for cash.

[/b]

You got it completely backwards. It is the stripper that is dominating the weak man and taking his money without so much as giving him a lick on the dick. The money is the object and the stripper is utilizing her individuality to extract that sacred cash. Like it or not. Personally I refuse to waste my money on them bitches cause it aint worth it.

<!--QuoteBegin-Kr430n5_666@Nov 7 2005, 06:30 AM

Security does not mean you feel good about yourself while you display your naked body to a bunch of fucking perverts. I wouldn't show my nude body to someone unless their fucking deserved it. This does not make me insecure. I believe it to be logical.

You hate your naked body that's why you hate other women that are confident enough with their bodies to show it off. That's true logic. :rolleyes:

Hmmm, strippers can make $500-$1000 (or more) in ONE night, just dancing for a few hours. If they have the looks and balls to do it, good for them, they are taking advantage of the fact that men are stupid pigs and are willing to throw money at them to see them shake it (nude or not).

I was never one to be a regular at a strip club, but going once in a while w/ some friends is always good for a laugh (especially the female ones who are on 12oz. often...haha). But it’s the women (strippers) who are in control in those situations. If a guy is stupid enough to piss away hundreds of dollars on a girl he will never get to touch, oh well. But who are REALLY the ones being objectified, and willingly at that? My friend is dating a stripper, we’ve only hung out a few times but I’ve been able to assess that she is a nice girl, isn’t insecure at all, isn’t any more “materialistic� than the average person and is intelligent. So, it is definitly a misnomer to say all strippers are materialistic, etc...

Being insecure or materialistic are qualities that many ladies (and men) poses. I think it’s obvious who is who in those instances. It is a harsh generalization to clump people who seem to fit a certain profile into the aforementioned categories, and in some instances the person doing the assuming is in fact insecure themselves, or just pretentious and judgmental.

Yeah many girls come off as whores by the attire they wear, honestly if they aren’t related to me or my g/f I could care less. I live in an area that is filled with guys and girls who are obviously materialistic and insecure. Do I care? Not at all, I sit back, laugh and enjoy the show (and by show I don’t just mean looking at hot girls).

Originally posted by Weapon X@Nov 7 2005, 04:30 AM

I like me a materialistic girl, but yeah, every stripper I've ever met was a dummy.  But then, most girls in general that I meet are dummies.  Hell, I'm a dummy!

don't be fooled some of those girls play dumb too. some guys like that shit (god only knows why). i'm sure a large percentage of them aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, but i think of lot of them are playing that shit up too.