WHY: Slutty Halloween

Kr430n5_666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went out to a halloween party last night, and girls don't even dress up in costumes anymore... they just wear fishnets and underwear (no exaggeration).

I thought this thread was opposing sexy costumes such as the french maid or a sexy nurse, which I'm still all for it. I especially love creative original costumes. Some of my favorites that I saw last night was Bjork with that famous duck dress, and Frida Kalho.

But walking around in your underwear and stripper heels is NOT a costume. It just screams desperation. Damn whores shattered everything I said about defending halloween.

I am female and have never dressed slutty nor planned to. Sluts are cool for some I guess. . but its way to easy for some broad to put on heels and whore makeup and look "hot". ... I'd much rather be a ninja turtle..or wheres waldo. I forgot to carve my pumpkin..

Guest imported_b0b

Any occasion that invloves getting dressed up in a costume is the same, especially fancy dress parties. Instantly all girls want to dress like a slut. There is probably a phd thesis in this if someone writes up why.

Originally posted by dELiSs@Nov 2 2005, 04:42 AM

I am female and have never dressed slutty nor planned to. Sluts are cool for some I guess. . but its way to easy for some broad to put on heels and whore makeup and look "hot". ... I'd much rather be a ninja turtle..or wheres waldo. I forgot to carve my pumpkin..

PHOTOS NOW

heh.... makr0s.... Minister of the Sinister.

I've been so out of it that i didn't even know girls dressed slutty on halloween until one of my more chauvanistic friends says "I love halloween, girls dress so slutty". So this became a trend in '02? I honestly had no clue.

While I agree with the Minister of the Sinister I can't really complain because the most action I get these days is looking at these girls. I'm actually too scared to do anything more than look though... I'm scared of sluts.

Originally posted by wAndEreR@Nov 4 2005, 12:18 AM

pic5.jpg

GOD! DAMN! :huh2: THAT BITCH IS WHITER THAN WHITE!! THAT BITCH IS SO WHITE, IF YOU PEELED HER FOREHEAD OFF YOU COULD USE THE SHIT AS TRACING PAPER. GET THIS BITCH OUTTA HERE B!! AND LOOK AT THIS FUCKING BACKSTREET BOY WIT THE BITCH!!! WOW!!! MY DU YOU'RE DRESSED UP AS A PUSSY!!! LITERALLY B...WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO? IMA GO EAT SOME ACID AND PUNCH NIGGAS IN THE FACE. HOLLA AT ME.

KOOLKIDMERO

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Oct 31 2005, 10:43 PM

I strive for mental progression as opposed to stagnance and digression. OOPSIE.

LOL! Your name is Kr4On5 (pronounced crayons) 666! :haha:

You're such an intelectual that you went out of your way to spell your name with numbers just cause you're so kEwL and kL3v3R. :haha:

And what's with the 666? is that suppose to show how intelectually inteligent you are? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: