Which boogie hands do you prefer?

Guest bug

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CATS

This poll is going to make boogie gay, I advise we delete so boogie may keep his pride and not to make boogie played out.

yeah, the point of this poll was to remind you of the inevitable.

who ever added the last two non-boogie-hand related options relly sucks big time!

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by CATS

This poll is going to make boogie gay

yeah dude this very poll is going to turn boogie hands into a homosexual...just yesterday i caught a glimpse of boogie hand in hand with another male...i cant believe polls are doing that to people...what is this world coming to?

JESUS CHRIST GUYS!!! IM ALREADY GAY!!! DID EVERYONE COMPLETLY MISS ME TAKING THE TITLE OF "GAYEST IN POP CULTURE" BY AND LANDSLIDE??? and yes....i vote for rasberry, although i was impressed by kevins'...uhhhh....bacon....in "wild things"....yeah, never mind...i vote for kevin bacon.

i refuse to play the boogie hands game...hes already:

"gayest in pop culture"

"best skater"

"the number of carrots in the square root of apache"

"the best slurpee flavor"

"the prefered method of treating canker sores"

"what most would label themselves"

is that not enough for you people?!

whats the deal with the boogie hands slurpee flavor? ive yet to try it....

Originally posted by graffitiSUX

kevin bacon is more popular than boogie hands. if i was boogie, i'll feel like a worthless sack of llama turds

hahaha...you would like to thinks so but your missing the fact that by adding up all four boogie hands you get 15, which means myself and kevin bacon are tied...plus i voted for kevin bacon however being that its a biased vote he really only has 14 which means i am still the most prefered boogie hands...so HA!!

• 1 year later...

Archived