Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cracksmoka

The Exchange

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Oct 30 2005, 05:34 PM

i was actually hoping on discussion about the concept itself...

The concept really isn't innovative. I tried something like this on the PG board once and failed. I'm sure people have been sketching the names of their buddies for a while now. But I do like how it's bringing even strangers together for the first time. A Great site with even greater painters. I hope they recruit new writers soon. Big ups to Rime for starting it.

I hope they add more progression shots of the pieces in... progress. From outline> fill > to the finished product. Knowwhattamean?

I think this board should give this a go. I'm sure they wouldn't mind. ;)

I've seen a decent amount of the exchanges in person, and the rest online.

The only thing that I can really say is that this is probably one of the fresher style ideas that graffiti has had in the past decade.

The heads that are involved are some of the better style writers out right now.

I think it would be amazing if people like Ces, Eaz, Serve got involved with this, just the adition of those writers with the already amazing "Cast".

Think about a Bates-Ces exchange.

I have also seen a few of the exchange pieces in person and must say it is one hell of an idea..i'd like to see of the older L.A. that are back out getting involved..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now