The Albums Everyone Should Have Thread

RoboThruster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I've got blackalicious's melodica. Rymes for the deaf dumb and blind or whatever is called is classic. I've always had this idea for a video clip for that where the camera goes through gift of gabs house, then goes into his bedroom (no homo) where he's asleep and some one shoves a mic in his face and he's all like "no not me... no no no " and then he is forced to take it and by the end of the clip he's rooms full of people dancing around and shit.

Anyway. I'm going to get retardly drunk with my graffiti crew.

I'll report back with more of the ones I've checked out later.

Go.

No ones added to this thread since I went out about 5-6 hours ago.

Another album here I really liked was beats rymes and life tribe called quest. It's another one I should of had earlier. Its fucking hot. I'm bumping it right now.

Here's a bonus inventory for the night.

Got to the spot. Needed food. Ate some indian ish. Bumped into some wack old quasi pedo dude who lives in the same building I do. (Dude was hitting on that 3rd world girl I was messing wiht. He's getting close to his 40's and she's 19. Ofcourse I stepped to him). Went into the bar, got retarded with my graffiti crew. Conversations included the possibility of having a crew secret handshake, the art of high fiving people you don't know, and the 2 hour weird childing wrestle/ fight 4 of us had at frog faces (for those who wonk ) house last time we all met up.

Got out of the bar. My man gomez adams was faded, proceeded to run himself in to a fence and pelvic thrust a whole bunch of random people. I found the whole thing pretty funny. Me and him might be moving into a new place together next year.

Met up with my man curly sue. He had some crazy yokel cousin over from the country. Gomez being a dick talked his ass into launching himself from one set of plants on a busy street into another one (this is harder than it sounds. Shits got metal bars all the way through it. Its easy to fuck yourself up ). To his credit dude landed it and got some applause from randoms. Took his ass to a bar, he being a crazy yokel cousin bought me two drinks straight up and started chatting up all kinds of people.

I just chilled out with curly sue who I hadn't seen in awhile.

Got kicked out, hailed those dudes a taxi then headed to my bus stop. Went to get on my bus and two guys freaked some chick out as they were running for the same bus. When we were all in the line together I said something about them being rude. One of them turned around as was like "pfft, hitting her would of been rude", I said "yeah if you had done that you'd be even more of a dickhead". Guy looked at me and said "yeah thats right" then got on the bus. After I while I noticed dude was starting at me. So I nodded at him .Dude gives me some tough ass "whats up" kind of look. So I look at him and hold my hands out like "what the fucks up with you". Dude looked away like a total pussy.

I stumble of the bus and come here.

The end.

update number two. gomez Adam's girlfriend's 21st wasn't the illness I waas hoping for. Shit was half assed. No flurescentness. No jelly wrestling. Me and Gomez got into some beef. After I left to go home he said some shit to me over the phone that if he had said to my face he'd honestly be in hospital right now getting stitched up. And this is one of my good friends so you can imagine.

Highlights include a fuckload of head butting people I don't know in a playfull fashion. And an awesome game of goon man. (that shit I''ll explain to you later).

The end.

p.s. fuck gomez he's lucky if I don't smash his pansy ass next time we meet.