SAW 2

8onus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1st one was better. im not big on horror flicks, but the plot in the second one got a little lame and i think they should have kept to the psychological/puzzler aspect. the action made it a little ridiculous at some points. 3 may be better, or perhaps 10 times more ridiculous. i must say tho, the ending was FUCKING PRICELESS.... youd give up the muffler rocks to be able to do this... but i wont say anything for those who aint seen it tho......

oh, and hostel looks fucking siiiiiick... im sure itll suck

this has nothing to do with the movie...well, it kind of does. anyway. long story short i went to rent a movie the other day and ended up having to pay $95 dollars for this peice of shit (saw 1) because i was too lazy to return it and forgot i handnt done so when i walked up to the counter.

i thought about telling the owner how shitty the movie was and that i was doing his customers a favor by releiving him of the dvd but i think it would have been a moot point.

on a side note "the warriors" video game is really, really fun.

that is all.

• 1 month later...