Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
8onus

SAW 2

"saw" it last night....shit was dope...but the first one is still better....

now we sit back and wait for part 3....

I voted crack out of a muffler because I'd honestly much rather see somebody trying to smoke crack out of a muffler than sit through another fucking shitty horror movie.

saw it for the first time last night, wasnt bad. it wasnt scary, more like the psychological head game who done it type of deal.

i couldnt stop laughing at how the actor was choking when he smoked the poison ciggarette. horrible actor. funny though.

its not suppose to really be scary as it is suppose to be messed up. I enjoyed the frst one and plan on seeing the second soon

Guest imported_El Mamerro

First one was pretty damn nice, I wanna see this one soon.

I saw it befor it came out (screening,my buddy is a manager at a movie theater) it was trash..complete trash.

there were only three good parts..everything els was horribly acted out..over done...gore wasnt good at all..plot was dumb..the girl is hot..and the mask puppet thing is funny looking.

dont pay to see it

The critic in the Boston Globe gave it half a star. He said "It approaches suffering with a meaninglessness that must be a luxury for anyone who has never lost anyone, or is incapable of empathizing with someone who has."

Reminds me of some people on this board.

i just recently brought the bottleg (three days ago) but came homr to smashed these past three days to watch it so hopefully i'll watchin it with in these next few days

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this