Yeah

fermentor666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed this forum so much!

Even though I haven't been here long, I really like the banter that goes on, and there is nothing better than procrastinating on assignments than browsing here.

I spent waaaayyy too much time on Myspace hunting for freaks when this was down, however a few deleted their profiles, so they escaped the shame of the Myspace forum.

And yeah, when I made a post, it just kept loading but stayed on the same page, and upon clicking refresh, I saw that I had made a double post somehow. I don't know what happened.

for reals.. i was super bored at work. we dont have myspace and i can only pretend to occupy myself for so long before WANTING to work.. shits fucked up.

i ended up signing up on a conspiracy theory board and fucking around for a day, but that shit got real old real quick.

i even checked DNSREPORT.com for 12oz info..hahaha.. im pathetic.

I wish I understood what you were saying but I'm pretty retarded when it comes to computers.

But I do know that it starded just today and I been on here for at least a couple years and that I aint getting this problem on other sites.

I also know that I see double posts galore on Brickslayers indicating that other people are having the same problem too.

Now for the "website not responding" page and me leaving and coming back just to see if this post went through...