DRUNK FOOD

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well whoooops, carry on, sorry I got punk'd by Tease and Ashton.

And really when you're drunk, anything that's good to you normally will be just as good if not better.

....and, NO! You didn't make this thread a long "ass time" ago... it was like last week. Time distortion...ww-ww-wwwww-wwhoaaaa.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Nov 2 2005, 03:55 PM

Well whoooops, carry on, sorry I got punk'd by Tease and Ashton.

And really when you're drunk, anything that's good to you normally will be just as good if not better.

....and, NO! You didn't make this thread a long "ass time" ago... it was like last week. Time distortion...ww-ww-wwwww-wwhoaaaa.

dude...

let it go

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Nov 2 2005, 10:23 PM

man, i feel the exact opposite. I haven't the slightest clue what all is on there, but i want to eat it. I'd probably feel like shit afterwards, but i'm sure the eating process would be enjoyable, albeit messy.

TRUST THAT SHIT IS THE BANGINEST MOISTEST TASTIEST SHIT EVER. AND WHEN YOU DONE YOU DONT FEEL LIKE SHIT...SHIT IS POPPIN. SHIT SOAKS UP ALCOHOL LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA, NEXT DAY YOU FEEL GREAT. HOLLA AT ME I BEEN HANGOVER FREE FOR YEARS THANKS TO THOSE SHITS.

MERO ROC

DA STORM

Originally posted by casekonly+Nov 3 2005, 12:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casekonly - Nov 3 2005, 12:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by se_FOUR@Nov 2 2005, 08:53 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-casekonly@Nov 2 2005, 12:06 PM

i'm hungover from 2 40's. fuck food.

pussy :rolleyes:

yeah, your moms.

[/b]

shut it slap head :shook: