Uk freight pictures

midas_ups

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well ok its not perfect but its alot better then alot of places maybe the quality of some things u see aint that brill but its gettin done, and just because u dont see the fotos dont mean ts not gettin done. ppl will make the effort to go out and paint trains so there is no need for freights, unlike some countriesssssss!!

3fa0dbc5.jpg

If you take the bottom of the S off this and the tail of the R off, this looks like the the biggest Cope bite......is it just more or can anyone else see that?

they get done but there isnt really a 'scene' 99% of people paint them when they have nothing else to do or as an alternative to legal/semi-legal painting cos there is no challenge and they are boring

...the freight scene in north america is very unique, it is a by product of a history that began in the industrial revolution...the lack of a large scale commuter rail system is a big reason behind the depth of the freight scene...there have been many topics about this on this board in the past, bottom line, i wouldn't expect to see a freigt system like N.A. anywhere else...be thankful of your commuter systems...the fact that you don't have to drive everywhere you want to go...and clean trains look so good when they're crushed....

why would you not paint somethiong that won't get buffed? it's not about balls, it's about gettin shit to ride. i hate legal walls. in fact, i hate most things that are stationary. people still see em. while traveling europe i saw more good trains than commuters rocked. but i'm biased because freights are the only graf i care to do anymore...ps...the eur-rail lines are amazing...and for you ukers, the underground lines are great too....

...and the Royal Mails aint freights! Still,gotta agree with the fact if your going to paint them,paint as much as poss,and they do & can run for long enough.The comment that painting freights is gay,may i reccomend checking some of the quality on the EWS heavy coal hoppers that run. Your calling NM crew gay? tut tut tut!

Freights are only good for a quick bomb to waste your paint after you've done a real train. To go out with the sole intention of painting a freight (in this country) is straight up gay.

Who cares if we have a 'sad excuse' for a freight scene? ...I don't think the UK wants or needs a freight scene.

I'd rather do a trackside than a freight.

ive painted nearly every trackside spot in the city

Ive painted my fair share of commuter trains

And i see it as, whey paint a commuter train which will run for about 24 hours, when i can paint freights which will run for months, even years.

Ive had people all over the country see my freights, and that pink piece, went to italy, meaning a treck through france etc.

Tell me a commuter train can do that??

piece, sorry for the phat pictures, ive never posted before.

Originally posted by Guilt Ridden@Oct 31 2005, 12:15 PM

Freights are only good for a quick bomb to waste your paint after you've done a real train. To go out with the sole intention of painting a freight (in this country) is straight up gay.

Who cares if we have a 'sad excuse' for a freight scene? ...I don't think the UK wants or needs a freight scene.

I'd rather do a trackside than a freight.

i'd rather kill myself

In America freights are "real" trains, but then again there are no commuters where I live. All I know is that if one of those was running through the American south I don't know a fellow yank who would not paint it. The first two commuters I painted in Eastern Europe got buffed before they left the fucking station, now that seems pointless

Originally posted by iwishiwasinafrica@Nov 1 2005, 02:51 PM

In America freights are "real" trains, but then again there are no commuters where I live. All I know is that if one of those was running through the American south I don't know a fellow yank who would not paint it. The first two commuters I painted in Eastern Europe got buffed before they left the fucking station, now that seems pointless

you got pics and the experience of doing it though, right? Hardly pointless.