school buses

Miko1

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I dont think its a good idea to smash school buses. Sorry if you disagree. But I know I dude that got a seruisly fucked for it. City buses are good for tags and if you get into a city bus yard you can really get alot of play for a day or 2 if you hit them all. I have seen a few city buses run with full pieces on them. But for me personaly school buses are a no no.

wow good thing i read this thread...

not too far from me is a big ass lot full of school busses...

from the lil retard ones to the big ass ones that

go to the highschools...

maybe in the future when im not in school no more

or live around here i might hit em up...

Really? RETARD BUSES? How nice of you to call then RETARD'S.

When i was still in school I used to write my first name behind the seats...you know bombin' on the way to school an shit

I used to tag the seats on school buses when I was a young toy but most those buses got kids from different citys all in a day. I think that every teenager with a pen or marker does. Or has taken it upon them selfs to induce some level of vandilism to a school bus seat.

But thats way different from a full on bombing assult on a school system though. Also hitting the seats, is not the smartest thing to do. Its something you do when your a kiddy toy and you dont know that is can help not just the teachers at your school know who you are, but perhaps even the local cops.

As for actually taken a can of paint to fuctioning school bus. Its just stupid. It dosnt get you anything but problems. That to me is as dumb to to as hitting a Church or a Fire Station or even someones home. Granted a working running school bus is the least of those. Its still just not worth the heat either. People that have kids want to feel safe about them putting theyre children on a school bus.

You and I know the difference between A writers hand style and some gay gang shit. But most typical people dont. If some god fearing fucker witha Bible in there hand starts to bitch and screen bloody murder over graff on there community school buses at the next PTA meeting? ( AND YOU KNOW THEY WILL.) Then the local cops get involved. Then you have your self a nice little Detective looking for you, and guess what. If you go to the school on the bus you ride and tag in. Then you just fucked yourself. DIP SHIT. Unless you are that toy that you have a different shitty tag every day of the week. But even then, you stand a chance of getting cought way before your time.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________