school buses

Miko1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

See ur hittin a school buss why not go for a public buss in australia u can hit a buss that will run across one rout n u can watch it go pass ur school ova n ova agian n past main roads many people would c it in australia but unndo about american busses..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

depends on how hard off you aera is.. i mean i know a guy in dallas who hit 2-3 window downs and ran for almost a month to his high school back in the day.. other then that why dont you go inside the buses and tag the back of the seats.... bring it back to the old roots..

Hitting the yards of school buses is cool, even if the systems dont have money, shops may not have any money to prevent the rackers an taggers and shit.. anyway opening bus doors is easy and the first thing i do is spray over the camera and tag the whole bus..

• 3 months later...
Hitting the yards of school buses is cool, even if the systems dont have money, shops may not have any money to prevent the rackers an taggers and shit.. anyway opening bus doors is easy and the first thing i do is spray over the camera and tag the whole bus..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 months later...
other then that why dont you go inside the buses and tag the back of the seats.... bring it back to the old roots..

before reading this i had completely forgotten about taggin the backs of the seats. shit i guess that just shows how long ago i rode the bus.

some kids at my school planned on hitting the activity busses or something once. but some asshole teacher knew about it and they got raided when they went in to do it. one of them got away and the rest got popped. dudes sucked anyway. how funny

• 2 months later...

i hit up a couple of busses about a month ago, i wasn't even closed to my house, mabye 20-30 miles away, just driving around looking for shit to hit up, we found 2 busses, a semi and a pick up security truck. after we were done i realized it was my bus, it was big talk at the school and everyone asked me about it and i denied it, but the cops investegated and they looked into our names and my friend got 60 counts agianst him becasue he tagged close to where he lived and he got charged. don't do it